Enabler-ville

rocksteadybaby

Trying to play catch up in this thread since I was gone all weekend.

Brows, your new avi is HOT!
heat.gif

Pandorablack, you look great in all the pics you posted

Anaphora, you are too cute and I think you did good on your contouring!
Thanks so much!! Naomi I missed you this weekend
kissy.gif

Vineetha

I played around with the brush set a bit yesterday, so far I am liking it. It is pretty soft and almost all the brushes are quite functional. The rason I dont quite get sets is that there might be few brushes I might end up never using. As far as this one goes, I was unsure about the eye brushes, but I have to say I am impressed so far. As for the shedding or bleeding issues, I didnt experience any shedding while playing around with it but it will take some more time & few washes to see how that will go. Hope this helps.
First Impression : I would def say go for it!

rocksteadybaby

Most of the stores do not have them out yet. Almost everyone had someone help them get it from the stock room. I am sure if you give them TCIC or web ID, you can snag one at one of the stores. T
flower.gif

And Good Morning!
yup!! That's what I gave them I also showed them they showed in stock on my phone so I wasn't going to fall for lies
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

Speaking of brushes, anyone has any idea about Morphe brushes!
hmm.gif
The only person I've seen use them is Jeffree Star and he raves about them. I'm not sure if he's sponsored by them though which could of course sway his ravings a bit.

NaomiH

Most of the stores do not have them out yet. Almost everyone had someone help them get it from the stock room. I am sure if you give them TCIC or web ID, you can snag one at one of the stores. T
flower.gif

And Good Morning!
I'm going to try that when I get off work later. Good morning!
flower.gif

NaomiH

I played around with the brush set a bit yesterday, so far I am liking it. It is pretty soft and almost all the brushes are quite functional. The rason I dont quite get sets is that there might be few brushes I might end up never using. As far as this one goes, I was unsure about the eye brushes, but I have to say I am impressed so far. As for the shedding or bleeding issues, I didnt experience any shedding while playing around with it but it will take some more time & few washes to see how that will go. Hope this helps.
Going!
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

girlhaha.gif
Online it said they were in the Target near me as well but when I went they weren't on the floor. I found a SA that had no idea what the hell I was talking about when I finally found someone to that knew he was like oh we haven't put those out yet. I was like well they are suppose to released today and I really want now so he was nice enough to get it from the stockroom you just have to find someone to go that extra mile to help you out. I was determined to ask the whole damn if I need to cause I wanted my damn "PURPLE BRUSHES"!!
yup!! That's what I gave them I also showed them they showed in stock on my phone so I wasn't going to fall for lies
girlhaha.gif
I'm going to try to do that and hope that I don't get a surly SA. lol

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
Online it said they were in the Target near me as well but when I went they weren't on the floor. I found a SA that had no idea what the hell I was talking about when I finally found someone to that knew he was like oh we haven't put those out yet. I was like well they are suppose to released today and I really want now so he was nice enough to get it from the stockroom you just have to find someone to go that extra mile to help you out. I was determined to ask the whole damn if I need to cause I wanted my damn "PURPLE BRUSHES"!!
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I was like no i wont leave bec web says you have it. Hehe. The guy who helped me was very pleasant but a newbiie. He took someones else help but tracked it for me without making any fuss. I would say they were really helpful..
amuse.gif

rocksteadybaby

girlhaha.gif
I was like no i wont leave bec web says you have it. Hehe. The guy who helped me was very pleasant but a newbiie. He took someones else help but tracked it for me without making any fuss. I would say they were really helpful..
amuse.gif
yes I first got a newbie but she was nice and helped me find someone that usually works in the cosmetics section so they were able to help me. I was going to rise Hell if they gave me the run around cause the website said they had them
rants.gif
. Plus they made me already lie to the Hubby that I was going to get medicine for damn brushes so I wasn't leaving empty handed HAHAHAHAHA!!

rocksteadybaby

I'm glad you got a chance to use them I haven't played with mine yet I have them still in my trunk
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I'm going to try them out tonight I know what you mean about sets that is the only downside cause you have to get brushes in the set and you might not even use some of them.

Vineetha

yes I first got a newbie but she was nice and helped me find someone that usually works in the cosmetics section so they were able to help me. I was going to rise Hell if they gave me the run around cause the website said they had them
rants.gif
. Plus they made me already lie to the Hubby that I was going to get medicine for damn brushes so I wasn't leaving empty handed HAHAHAHAHA!!
Yesss. Cant go back without my medicine!
greengrin.gif

MandyVanHook

Hey, haven't been on for a couple days, but I just wanted to say that my husband used to work for Target (I used to as well but I was in the pharmacy), and anyone working the sales floor should be willing to go to the back for you, or radio someone else to retrieve them considering that they are supposed to be out already and it's saying online that they are available in stores. It's part of their job. Be nice to them because the job sucks a lot of the time, but don't let them get away with being lazy! Haha

Vineetha

I'm glad you got a chance to use them I haven't played with mine yet I have them still in my trunk
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I'm going to try them out tonight I know what you mean about sets that is the only downside cause you have to get brushes in the set and you might not even use some of them.
I was a bit curious about all the eye brushes. To be honest, I actually didnt want to take them out of package and mess around, they all looked so pretty together.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Vineetha

Hey, haven't been on for a couple days, but I just wanted to say that my husband used to work for Target (I used to as well but I was in the pharmacy), and anyone working the sales floor should be willing to go to the back for you, or radio someone else to retrieve them considering that they are supposed to be out already and it's saying online that they are available in stores. It's part of their job. Be nice to them because the job sucks a lot of the time, but don't let them get away with being lazy! Haha
Hey Mandy! Goodmorning!
wavey.gif

Yeah. They were super helpful at my stores. Didnt make a fuss saying that they werent out yet. But were willing to get ahold of someone and grab it from the backroom!

NaomiH

Howdy Mandy!