Enabler-ville

Dolly Snow

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I've been having a bit of the makeup blues, lol. I had to go thru my stash and take out everything I can't wear right now, which is basically all my stuff. It made me sad to put away all by mac stuff in a bin :( I bought a several bare minerals items and went looking for the SK brushes hoping that would make me feel better about my new makeup. They don't have the brushes out yet but I got the number of the person in charge of that area and she said to call on Friday morning. That's the day they are planning to put the brushes out. :( oh well
It'll get better. You may be putting away stuff you can'twear at the moment. But your skin will get better and you'll be able to wear those items again. Hopefully soon. :heart:

NaomiH

Thanks! And yes, my lipstick addiction will continue on!
girlhaha.gif
if the dermatologist would have told me I couldn't wear all my mac lippies, I think I would have died! I would've been like "Now you've gone too far, I'm outta here, crappy skin and all!"
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif

Dolly Snow

I don't know if anyone cares or knows who he is...but one of my favorite actors passed away yesterday. James garner! He was wonderfully talented and a good soul.

Dolly Snow

I was sad about that too! I JUST watched 'Move Over, Darling' the other day and my mom and I were remarking on how funny he was in that movie and then I saw this morning he died. :(
:( that is one of my fav movies. He was so funny in that movie. He really was a fabulous actor. It was so upsetting to hear of his passing.

NaomiH

It was so upsetting to hear of his passing.
I feel sad about it, but also am glad that he died of natural causes and because it was just his time to go instead of being something tragic. I always hope that for my loved ones and it seems that (for me) death is an slightly easier pill to swallow when you know it was just someone's time to go vs feeling like they've been yanked away from you too soon due to illness or an accident etc. I hope that all makes sense, I'm running on about 10 hours sleep since Thursday. lol

Dolly Snow

I feel sad about it, but also am glad that he died of natural causes and because it was just his time to go instead of being something tragic. I always hope that for my loved ones and it seems that (for me) death is an slightly easier pill to swallow when you know it was just someone's time to go vs feeling like they've been yanked away from you too soon due to illness or an accident etc. I hope that all makes sense, I'm running on about 10 hours sleep since Thursday. lol
Agreed! I am glad for that aswell. It is truly heartbreaking and painful to see someone go through the pain before passing.
Or even knowing they were in pain before passing. I do hope that for my mother when it happens. I would like to her to go in her sleep.
She wouldn't want to be rushed to a hospital, or anything like that again. My grandmother didn't go peacefully, which is awful and I know she was in pain aswell.
They couldn't give her any pain medication before or after the surgery, her blood pressure was to high.
You make sense perfectly.
You need to sleep when you can, well at least try.

mel33t

Agreed! I am glad for that aswell. It is truly heartbreaking and painful to see someone go through the pain before passing. Or even knowing they were in pain before passing. I do hope that for my mother when it happens. I would like to her to go in her sleep. She wouldn't want to be rushed to a hospital, or anything like that again. My grandmother didn't go peacefully, which is awful and I know she was in pain aswell.  They couldn't give her any pain medication before or after the surgery, her blood pressure was to high. You make sense perfectly. You need to sleep when you can, well at least try. 
:hug:

mel33t

I'm surprised you're awake!! Hope you get to sleep soon :)

Dominique33

Agreed! I am glad for that aswell. It is truly heartbreaking and painful to see someone go through the pain before passing.
Or even knowing they were in pain before passing. I do hope that for my mother when it happens. I would like to her to go in her sleep.
She wouldn't want to be rushed to a hospital, or anything like that again. My grandmother didn't go peacefully, which is awful and I know she was in pain aswell.
They couldn't give her any pain medication before or after the surgery, her blood pressure was to high.
Yes Dolly
ohboy.gif
it is awful, painful and well suffering should be avoided at all costs.

Melrose

I don't know if anyone cares or knows who he is...but one of my favorite actors passed away yesterday. James garner! He was wonderfully talented and a good soul.
Yes! I read about it yesterday. So sad, he was a true class act. May he rest in peace.

NaomiH

I hope your mother has a peaceful passing as well, and I'm sorry she's having to go through all that she is going through.
th_hug.gif

Sleep? What's that? It's so foreign to me right now. lol

Dolly Snow

I hope your mother has a peaceful passing as well, and I'm sorry she's having to go through all that she is going through. :hug: Sleep? What's that? It's so foreign to me right now. lol
:frenz: And I am starting to wonder what is sleep aswell. I seem to go to bed and wake up two hours later...i have no idea why

NaomiH

I'm surprised you're awake!! Hope you get to sleep soon
smiles.gif
I'm sitting in my office at work drinking my 8th bottled water, chatting with Fancy Pants and chewing some gum whilst contemplating what colour to paint my nails when I get home. lol

Dolly Snow

I'm sitting in my office at work drinking my 8th bottled water, chatting with Fancy Pants and chewing some gum whilst contemplating what colour to paint my nails when I get home. lol
Naomi you need sleep....but hmmm I need to paint my nails too lol