Enabler-ville

walkingdead

I've joined #TEAMGLAM! I love it!
e13d3535_20140722_155409.jpeg
Anaphora ~ you're gorgeous!

jenise

I just looked at sephora and saw that had the rose gold liquid. Didn't know they came out with the liquid. I just requested an email when back in stock. I want that too!
Yes I randomly saw it while browsing ulta earlier and as Dolly would say...."yup need it" hahaha of course it's out of stock!!

NaomiH

@naomiH if you are planning to go to target. I think this is the DPCI ID: 052-11-1111
I'm at a store now trying to find someone to help me since the Damm department wouldn't answer the phone. I'm starting to get really annoyed as they've paged the cosmetics person twice already. If no one comes in 5 minutes I'm done.

Vineetha

I'm at a store now trying to find someone to help me since the Damm department wouldn't answer the phone. I'm starting to get really annoyed as they've paged the cosmetics person twice already. If no one comes in 5 minutes I'm done.
ssad.gif
Oh I really hope you get someone to help you out soon!

Anaphora

I would try pestering them a little more. In a nice way obviously, but it'll work.

NaomiH

I didnt wait for someone from that department, just got hold of someone on the floor, gave them the id, had them check and they brought it out! :eek:hboy:
this store seriously sucks, I've had 3 associates pass and when I ask them for help they say it isn't their department, but they'll find them and send them my way. I'm heading home now. Target has lost my business for awhile. :finger:

Vineetha

this store seriously sucks, I've had 3 associates pass and when I ask them for help they say it isn't their department, but they'll find them and send them my way. I'm heading home now. Target has lost my business for awhile.
finger.gif
ssad.gif
That is really poor CS! Ugh