Enabler-ville

Vineetha

I went out last night !! I so hungovered!! lmao!! I'm at work so tired
sleepy.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_wink3.gif

NaomiH

I know it was my Hubby's Birthday so I took him to see Motley Crue last night I think I thought I was eighteen again lmao!!
Oh that sounds like fun!
So funny when you decide to go out and party like you did in your teen years or early 20s and realize that you just can't anymore. I stay out partying one night and I pay for it for days. lol

rocksteadybaby

Oh that sounds like fun!
So funny when you decide to go out and party like you did in your teen years or early 20s and realize that you just can't anymore. I stay out partying one night and I pay for it for days. lol
Yea!! Exactly takes days for me to start to feel normal again when I go on a crazy drinking binge lmao!! I guess it's a sign I'm getting old
sigh.gif

Melrose

Oh that sounds like fun! So funny when you decide to go out and party like you did in your teen years or early 20s and realize that you just can't anymore. I stay out partying one night and I pay for it for days. lol
That's when I get all down and feel like an old, has-been fart. I still feel young inside, like my same dumbass 20 something self but then I have a drink and remember I just can't hang anymore. It's like motherhood and hitting 35 kicked my ass. :haha:

Anaphora

Yea!! Exactly takes days for me to start to feel normal again when I go on a crazy drinking binge lmao!! I guess it's a sign I'm getting old
sigh.gif
If it makes you feel better I'm the same way and have been since I started drinking at age 20. I'm just a grandma in a 26 year old body. Seriously. It takes me 3-4 days to feel okay after drinking more than 2-3 drinks.

rocksteadybaby

If it makes you feel better I'm the same way and have been since I started drinking at age 20. I'm just a grandma in a 26 year old body. Seriously. It takes me 3-4 days to feel okay after drinking more than 2-3 drinks.
girlhaha.gif
2-3 drinks I'm usually okay the next day

Dolly Snow

Hey there Dolly, have you played around with the SK brushes today? I know you mentioned you've washed them and I'm just wondering if you've used them yet. I want to know if they're worth tracking down, lol
I did use them yesterday too lol Truthfully they are worth tracking them down. Besides the price and the amount of brushes you get for the price. The eye brushes are literally the best eye brushes I have had. They pick up the right amount of product and really apply to the lid nicely. The blending the brush ia phenomenal. The blush brush works lovely too, perfectly places the blush. I used the contour brush just to apply a bit of highlight and it works well. I used I believe all of them but four brushes. The liner brush is stiff in a good way. It really helps add a crisp line.

Melrose

I did use them yesterday too lol Truthfully they are worth tracking them down. Besides the price and the amount of brushes you get for the price. The eye brushes are literally the best eye brushes I have had. They pick up the right amount of product and really apply to the lid nicely. The blending the brush ia phenomenal. The blush brush works lovely too, perfectly places the blush. I used the contour brush just to apply a bit of highlight and it works well. I used I believe all of them but four brushes. The liner brush is stiff in a good way. It really helps add a crisp line.
Thanks Dolly, guess this means I'll stay on the hunt!