Enabler-ville

rocksteadybaby

Looks like there's a lot of alice in wonderland lovers here! That's the theme I want for my house. I'm just waiting for my kids to get a bit older before I do it so they don't destroy everything and break my heart. My decor will be alice in wonderland on acid, lol. Lots of black and white, mirrored furniture and bright pops of color.
Sound like my dream house
love.gif

NaomiH

I'm trying to talk FP into buying me the vintage map of London bracelet, I think I'm wearing him down. lol

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111864051/london-map-jewelry-antique-street-map?ref=related-3

Melrose

I love her house now that would be my ideal house.. I have mine decorated a little Gothic my kids got use to it !! :haha:
Damn, you're right! Screw the kids! They'll get used to it! I would love a cross between alice in wonderland and gothic style like KVD. Just don't touch anything kids, lol. Actually, they've kinda gotten used to all the skulls and stuff I put out around the house during Halloween. They just think mommy is a little different, lol

rocksteadybaby

Damn, you're right! Screw the kids! They'll get used to it! I would love a cross between alice in wonderland and gothic style like KVD. Just don't touch anything kids, lol. Actually, they've kinda gotten used to all the skulls and stuff I put out around the house during Halloween. They just think mommy is a little different, lol
They will get use to it I have all kind of skulls and weird stuff around my house but of course I had my house like that since they were babies so they don't no any difference. Oh and for Halloween they already I will go crazy buying all the cute stuff lol. The only thing they complained about was cause I told them I wanted to buy a taxidermy bat that is in a picture frame and they were like Mom you are going to far HAHAHAHAHA!!

CarmenK

:poke: I hand swatched it and it's so gorgeous! I had pains leaving it behind. 
Do you plan on getting it after July? :naughty:
I cant believe Anastasia takes that long to ship out orders! :shock: Goodness, I don't think I could wait that long. But it also sucks that you cant buy her concealer or those inserts anywhere but on her website, I really wanted to try the concealer but I dont think I could wait that long for an order
Hey ladies, just wondering, where do you all store your makeup brushes? I'm looking for a cute container. The one I have right now is already too small and with the new SK brushes I definitely need something new. Any ideas?
I bought glass containers from Michaels and use sand to store my brushes, Ill take a pic and post it, and sorry to hear about your beauty blender!
364b4077_image.jpeg
  who can say no to this little face 
ADORABLE!!!

Melrose

They will get use to it I have all kind of skulls and weird stuff around my house but of course I had my house like that since they were babies so they don't no any difference. Oh and for Halloween they already I will go crazy buying all the cute stuff lol. The only thing they complained about was cause I told them I wanted to buy a taxidermy bat that is in a picture frame and they were like Mom you are going to far HAHAHAHAHA!! 
That is so badass! You are one cool mom!

CarmenK

girlhaha.gif

Periodinan

Looks like there's a lot of alice in wonderland lovers here! That's the theme I want for my house. I'm just waiting for my kids to get a bit older before I do it so they don't destroy everything and break my heart. My decor will be alice in wonderland on acid, lol. Lots of black and white, mirrored furniture and bright pops of color.
That sounds so cool! I'd love to live in such a house
love.gif

Periodinan

I'm trying to talk FP into buying me the vintage map of London bracelet, I think I'm wearing him down. lol

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111864051/london-map-jewelry-antique-street-map?ref=related-3
That one looks gorgeous!
drools.gif

Haven't visited the site for so long. They have a bunch of new bracelets I haven't seen yet.