Enabler-ville

Periodinan

I sent him the links, we'll see what he says. lol I'm sure it'll turn out to be something totally different as he'll probably start browsing and find something else which in the end will cause even more inner conflict. Lmao!
I wish you good luck, my fingers are crossed for you
lol.gif

Dolly Snow

alfalfa was my favorite! lol Where did all these little pups stay? Did they have their own room? It would be so fun having that many puppies :pompom:
They did lol but as the parents grew older they would stay with whoever wanted them in their room lol. So at the time it was my mom, dad, one of my brothers, my sister and me lol Then when my brother had my niece and she got a bit older she'd sneak all in her room lol

Dolly Snow

Surgery went well btw. She is ok, but bleeding a bit too much in my opinion. Her surgery has been over for an hour and half and still bleeding :hmm:

Dolly Snow

I'm glad it went well and hopefully the bleeding goes away soon. I'd be worried about that too. Maybe try calling the office and ask them if that's normal?
Good to hear :) . Did the say there will be bleeding after ? If it continues I would call to see if that is common .
I will call the office. They say it is normal bit that she should be clotting over bleeding. They said to call back in an hour if the bleeding presists