Enabler-ville

NaomiH

I know there are some Walking Dead fans up in here! Can't wait!
rasta.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM&list=PLP63B9XPsQt0KiUz3ffyiS1tpDywWraPF&index=6

mel33t

Okay, I'm just catching up!! Had a tax emergency :eek:hboy: Dolly, hope your mom is okay!! Naomi, I'm so ready for Walking Dead. I want to marry Norman Reedus :eyelove: I decided I'm going to pop into Target to see if they have the SK brushes. Im not going to get my hopes up, my Target is notoriously horrible. I have been looking for a new blush brush and you all are saying really great things about them!! ... If I ever get hom #shoretraffic :(

Dolly Snow

Okay, I'm just catching up!! Had a tax emergency :eek:hboy: Dolly, hope your mom is okay!! Naomi, I'm so ready for Walking Dead. I want to marry Norman Reedus :eyelove: I decided I'm going to pop into Target to see if they have the SK brushes. Im not going to get my hopes up, my Target is notoriously horrible. I have been looking for a new blush brush and you all are saying really great things about them!! ... If I ever get hom #shoretraffic :(
Thank love, she is getting there. And i hope you find those sk brushes :)

NaomiH

I decided I'm going to pop into Target to see if they have the SK brushes. Im not going to get my hopes up, my Target is notoriously horrible. I have been looking for a new blush brush and you all are saying really great things about them!! ... If I ever get hom #shoretraffic
ssad.gif
Sorry, but Norman has been mine ever since Boondock Saints! He's even watermarked, see?
girlhaha.gif

Good luck finding the brushes, hopefully they have some out on the shelf or in the back!

Melrose

Ladies please forgive me if I've asked this question before, my brain fart seems to have lasted all day. Anyway, have any of you tried bobbi brown's beige shimmer brick? I desperately need to wear a highlighter and my beloved whisper of guilt is not allowed. I heard BB's beige shimmer brick was a dupe and it's supposed to be safe for acne prone skin. Anyone tried it and liked it?

lipstickaddict

Yeah, my husband was down with the whole idea until I said I wanted to replace all the tile flooring with black and white tile
girlhaha.gif
LOL! I would love black and white tile too! Especially the tiny octagon ones like they used to have years ago. Recently we went to a birthday party at this old restored heritage house, and the bathroom had tile like that. It was so gorgeous I was ready to move right into the bathroom! Ha!

Sounds like fantastic decor!

Vineetha

You wouldn't believe this but I am Neck deep at work but had to reply to Daryl.bye.catch up later if at all I get off work today