Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

omg I just got that yesterday after I returned the kvd lippies! Love it!
pompom.gif

CarmenK

Nude, Camel, Peaches & Cream, Mellow Yellow, Champagne, 10k!
Whats your shade in Mac? And Pleeeasseee post swatches when you get them, I'm having a hard time picking out shades

Does anyone have Mac Double Shot lipstick? I want this lipstick soo bad but its on backorder on Mac and for some reasons none of the Mac stores I've been too carry it
sigh.gif

Vineetha

Whats your shade in Mac? And Pleeeasseee post swatches when you get them, I'm having a hard time picking out shades

Does anyone have Mac Double Shot lipstick? I want this lipstick soo bad but its on backorder on Mac and for some reasons none of the Mac stores I've been too carry it
sigh.gif
I am NC40-42 in MAC.
smiles.gif
For sure I will post swatches once I get these. One is already shipped and another still in processing
sigh.gif

I love Double shot! Its the perfect brown mauve on me. I love such shades on me and this one is no different. MAC's backorders dont usually take that long atleast in my experience. So if you are not able to find in the local stores, give online itself a try or you can check with CS, they will be able to track it down in any of the nearby stores!

CarmenK

I am NC40-42 in MAC.
smiles.gif
For sure I will post swatches once I get these. One is already shipped and another still in processing
sigh.gif

I love Double shot! Its the perfect brown mauve on me. I love such shades on me and this one is no different. MAC's backorders dont usually take that long atleast in my experience. So if you are not able to find in the local stores, give online itself a try or you can check with CS, they will be able to track it down in any of the nearby stores!
Thanks so much!! Looking forward to those swatches!
Me too! I love shades like that, they really compliment my natural lip color really well. Im talking to CS now so hopefully they can hunt one down for me or I'll just keep stalking the Mac website, not sure why they don't sell this in stores =/

Vineetha

ohboy.gif
On a random note, i got few formula x NP's recently. I tried one yesterday night and now looking at my nails, its all chipped. NP's do chip on me fast but not THIS fast! its not even 24 hrs!
ssad.gif