Enabler-ville

Vineetha

Those youtube gurus rarely know anything really. They are also the ones who say Fix+ is a setting spray and it is NOT
censored.gif
lol
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

Hmmm...decisions decisions. I have several lip tars and I like them I just reach for my lipsticks more often because I'm lazy about having to use a lip brush for the lip tars, lol. However this color is so unique that I can get over it.
girlhaha.gif
That's why I'm not overly crazy about them, they take time. lol
I'm going to try and turn the ones I have into lip pencils though and then I know I'll use them way more and probably buy more LTs in the future.

CarmenK

Those youtube gurus rarely know anything really. They are also the ones who say Fix+ is a setting spray and it is NOT
censored.gif
This is true! I know that now but before I really got into specktra and makeupalley I believed everything that came out of their mouths lol I am much smarter now haha

MandyVanHook

BLASPHEMY! lol I can see how some might prefer the extra matte finish and less pink tones of RRW over Glam. 
I wish I had RRW, too. I think they definitely different enough to have both... different enough for the red whore in me anyway. Lol

NaomiH

I wish I had RRW, too. I think they definitely different enough to have both... different enough for the red whore in me anyway. Lol
I find enough of a difference to justify both as well. RRW has the retro matte finish so it's more matte and slightly drying vs the creamier matte finish of Glam. Glam is also slightly brighter and has a touch more pink to it over RRW.

Anaphora

I also wish I had RiRi Woo, but oh well. I'm about to back up Glam. What should I add to my order? I've been using Fix+ as a toner for my dry skin and really like it, should I try Mineralize Charged Water instead?