Enabler-ville

Vineetha

I will prob skip AI blush though. Just because it is a frost
Dunno why its mentioned as Satin though?
ohboy.gif
Shimmery means a no, satin finish Yes!!!!!
winkiss.gif

DarylandCarole

Karen's post was hilarious! And those swatches! Omg. I want all of the fluid line pencils! And Reckless Desire gloss is gorgeous!! I am so glad that I'll have money just in time for this collection. This and the matte lip collection are going to make me very happy!

DarylandCarole

LJ will be mine!!!
I checked with MAC CS (altough you know how much weightage to give , stil....)

As per them the collection is already launched yesterday and sold out. Chances of restock are not there at this point. There is not going to be a different official launch. " if you are still interested in the collection, snag the peralfusion palette and nail lacquers that are still in stock" her exact words.
001_unsure.gif

The collection was Online exclusive and Limited Edition not permanent!
ohboy.gif

I really wanted the other 2 lipies too, well atleast have 1 lippie and beauty powder is still in sight!
sigh.gif
I don't get it, though, because they never officially launched it. It was never viewable from the main site. How is that a launch? Why would you bother manufacturing such a limited number of lipsticks? Very weird.

NaomiH

I checked with MAC CS (altough you know how much weightage to give , stil....)

As per them the collection is already launched yesterday and sold out. Chances of restock are not there at this point. There is not going to be a different official launch. " if you are still interested in the collection, snag the peralfusion palette and nail lacquers that are still in stock" her exact words.
001_unsure.gif

The collection was Online exclusive and Limited Edition not permanent!
ohboy.gif

I really wanted the other 2 lipies too, well atleast have 1 lippie and beauty powder is still in sight!
sigh.gif
cry.gif

Why does everything with MAC have to be first come, first served type BS?

DarylandCarole

YES ALL the mattes. I need 2 more from yest stupid launch too, Grrrrrr.
girlhaha.gif
Thats a lot of mattes. but we cant have enough, can we?
Good kisser looks lovely on her right?
I really hope they restock those surprise lippies! I want the 3 mattes. lol
She looks gorgeous in the pics she posted for this! I wish she'd full faced swatched everything though. AI looks really pretty, but I don't know if I'm going to get it or not yet since I'm unsure of the finish. The colour story says it's a frost, but T has it listed as a satin.
th_dunno.gif

I'm even kinda wanting the quads now after seeing Karen's swatches and I ALWAYS skip quads. lol
Same here with the quads

Vineetha

I don't get it, though, because they never officially launched it. It was never viewable from the main site. How is that a launch? Why would you bother manufacturing such a limited number of lipsticks? Very weird.
Thats what i asked and the reply i got was the quad and nail lacquers are still in stock if i like to get those!
ohboy.gif