Enabler-ville

Vineetha

That is the only one that caught my eye oh and the Lavender one but to me it looks too much like Dodgy Girl
The description for LJ is kinda weird, matte dirty mauve with golden pearls, so maybe it just looks like DG in the pic.
hmm.gif
If they ever restock, I would like to grab the other 2 mattes too!
sigh.gif

walkingdead

[@]vineetha[/@] and [@]jenise[/@] Let me know how you guys like the beauty powder. I had a chance to get it but stopped myself ... I have too many new products I have to use! If it restocks -- it's a sign that I need it!

SGrabo2640

I know we all have different answers when we talk to MAC CS but I called back this AM to try and get more info. The girl I spoke to was actually more helpful than the usual types. She got a supervisor to investigate this and basically they said they have no idea what happened and that it definitely, according to them anyway, was not supposed to be launched. They had heard talk of a couple of the lipsticks in their fall meeting but none of it was anything that was supposed to be released. The reason everything is on BO is because they don't even have the items yet. She said even though the email says two weeks that she doesn't necessarily think they'll be shipping out that soon, it could be longer. I've heard that it is LE but that could change I guess perhaps once they actually get the items they may be able to do a mini restock who knows. I feel very lucky to have been able to order everything and I hope they can fulfill it. She did say she was fairly confident that they will be fulfilling the orders that were placed so far tho. I know it's not much info but it's what I was told. They said they'd call me back by Sat to let me know if they can apply the Pro discount to my order and of so they'll credit me the difference. Still interested to hear what actually happened because all they're saying to me is that it wasn't supposed to have been put online anytime soon. ?????

NaomiH

I know we all have different answers when we talk to MAC CS but I called back this AM to try and get more info. The girl I spoke to was actually more helpful than the usual types. She got a supervisor to investigate this and basically they said they have no idea what happened and that it definitely, according to them anyway, was not supposed to be launched. They had heard talk of a couple of the lipsticks in their fall meeting but none of it was anything that was supposed to be released. The reason everything is on BO is because they don't even have the items yet. She said even though the email says two weeks that she doesn't necessarily think they'll be shipping out that soon, it could be longer. I've heard that it is LE but that could change I guess perhaps once they actually get the items they may be able to do a mini restock who knows. I feel very lucky to have been able to order everything and I hope they can fulfill it. She did say she was fairly confident that they will be fulfilling the orders that were placed so far tho. I know it's not much info but it's what I was told. They said they'd call me back by Sat to let me know if they can apply the Pro discount to my order and of so they'll credit me the difference. Still interested to hear what actually happened because all they're saying to me is that it wasn't supposed to have been put online anytime soon. ?????
That really makes a lot of sense! I really hope everyone's orders get fulfilled and that they do a proper stocking of the collection and officially launch it sometime soon

NaomiH

NOOOO SHHHHH
Tarte is the one brand I haven't tried and I'm soooo tempted... But I just spent $200 at Sephora in the last couple days (I'M A VIB FINALLY)
I'm really tempted to get 2 blushes at the moment. lol
I've tried some of their blushes, mascara, lip gloss, lipsurgence pencils, primers and foundation and have liked everything I've tried.
Yay for becoming a VIB!
pompom.gif

mulderitsme

Oh, speaking of Sephora, my package just came and I can already tell I'm going to be obsessed with this UD moondust eyeshadow. And I got a Benefit kit with a blush called Bella Bamba and omg
love.gif

CarmenK

That is the only one that caught my eye oh and the Lavender one but to me it looks too much like Dodgy Girl
I know it looks like dodgy girl in the swatch but a little darker but the description just throws me off. I'm dying to see what it looks like

ANR collection might be a skip for me, Good kisser looks really pretty but I have too many pinks that I haven't been showing love too. If anything I would snag Hearts A flame I'm a sucker for reds
eyelove.gif

NaomiH

Oh man I will be requesting off work that day I need to be up and ready to snag these lippies, especially with how fast these LE collections have been going lately

That was the weirdest launch ever, and I'm not sure how someone even found the items to begin with because you literally had to know the name and type it in the search bar. It wasn't available on the site map or anywhere else on the site...weird.
Hopefully they will restock I want one of the lipsticks and the beauty powder sounds pretty too.

I know it looks like dodgy girl in the swatch but a little darker but the description just throws me off. I'm dying to see what it looks like

ANR collection might be a skip for me, Good kisser looks really pretty but I have too many pinks that I haven't been showing love too. If anything I would snag Hearts A flame I'm a sucker for reds
eyelove.gif
I'm seriously thinking of taking off for Matte Lip as well. I want pretty much all of them so far.