Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Sounds good. I think I may have to take the plunge
smiles.gif
poke.gif

Vineetha

Well I a wearing Unlawful today. The teeny tiny silver pearls are visible at some angles. Its not the type where the shimmer blends to a sheen. The shimmers are still there albeit tiny!

Vineetha

aw man. i wanna swatch it in storee
Though it isnt the big sparke sparkle look, the teeny tiny silver pearls are all over and I can see them when I check the mirror. There is a sheen definitely but silver teeny tiny pearls too!

NaomiH

Though it isnt the big sparke sparkle look, the teeny tiny silver pearls are all over and I can see them when I check the mirror. There is a sheen definitely but silver teeny tiny pearls too!
Hmmm.....I'm not overly fond of sparkle.
sigh.gif

Vineetha

so you still like it??
th_dunno.gif
I prefer sheen over tiny sparkle anyday. I would have loved it if it was just the sheen. I am okay with the tiny shimmer once a while but not really gaga over it! Aw man I loved the shade! But probably not an everyday blush for me, atleast in the office lighting!
001_unsure.gif

jenise

th_dunno.gif
I prefer sheen over tiny sparkle anyday. I would have loved it if it was just the sheen. I am okay with the tiny shimmer once a while but not really gaga over it! Aw man I loved the shade! But probably not an everyday blush for me, atleast in the office lighting!
001_unsure.gif
that sucks bc the color is gorgeous! I prefer a sheen as well

Anaphora

My grandfather passed away Sunday evening and I have not been in the most social of moods the last few days. 
I'm really sorry, Naomi. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
And did you notice glam sold out! I hope you had a chance to back it up! :eek:hboy:
I'm so glad I bought my backup when I did!
Pretty colors but $32.00 :sheep:  
Seriously. Although I think I'll want Anna and Charlotte. I'll wait until there's a sale since I'm not made of money.

NaomiH

Pretty sure we've seen this, but I was re-reading it just now. Anyway, it's Karen's Unlawful review
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-unlawful-blush/

Vineetha

Pretty sure we've seen this, but I was re-reading it just now. Anyway, it's Karen's Unlawful review
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-unlawful-blush/
EXCATLY what I was talking about!
sigh.gif

QUOTE:

"I mean, the flecks are almost microscopic. They’re really tiny, which keeps the shade from delving into tacky territory, but it’s great. With this, you really don’t even need a highlighter."
"Ultimately, it depends on how you feel about glitter. It’s all really subtle in pics, but it’s like, “Hey, how YOU doin’?” in real life."

Vineetha

T's description though! I can definitely see the sparkles on me!
001_unsure.gif

" Initially, there seemed to be soft, silver sparkle strewn through the powder (not too much but noticeable), but applied, I really didn’t see any bits of sparkle whatsoever. The resulting finish was quite subtle–a soft, lightly luminous finish that didn’t emphasize pores."