Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

EXCATLY what I was talking about! :sigh: QUOTE: "[COLOR=292929]I mean, the flecks are almost microscopic. They’re really tiny, which keeps the shade from delving into tacky territory, but it’s great. With this, you really don’t even need a highlighter."[/COLOR] [COLOR=292929]"[/COLOR][COLOR=292929]Ultimately, it depends on how you feel about glitter. It’s all really subtle in pics, but it’s like, “Hey, how YOU doin’?” in real life."[/COLOR]
T's description though! I can definitely see the sparkles on me! :unsure: [COLOR=333333]Initially, there seemed to be soft, silver sparkle strewn through the powder (not too much but noticeable), but applied, I really didn’t see any bits of sparkle whatsoever. The resulting finish was quite subtle–a soft, lightly luminous finish that didn’t emphasize pores."[/COLOR]
I wonder if there are different batches and inconsistency? Mine has sparkle in the pan, but it doesn't translate to my face.

Vineetha

I wonder if there are different batches and inconsistency? Mine has sparkle in the pan, but it doesn't translate to my face.
Oh no NARS too! I can definitely see almost microscopic tiny silver specks on me. It is very very teeny tiny, but its def there and noticeable at angles!
sigh.gif

MandyVanHook

Oh no NARS too! I can definitely see almost microscopic tiny silver specks on me. It is very very teeny tiny, but its def there and noticeable at angles! :sigh:
The inconsistencies we are seeing are disheartening. I have come to expect that from MAC, but not Nars. I have a high sheen tolerance when it comes to my cheeks, though, so it is possible that it isn't Nars's fault and we just see it differently! However, while this does have a fairly high sheen on me, I haven't noticed the sparkle...yet.

NaomiH

Ugh. Not product inconsistency! I think I'm going to skip it now for fear of getting one of the glittery ones.
cry.gif

Vineetha

Ugh. Not product inconsistency! I think I'm going to skip it now for fear of getting one of the glittery ones.
cry.gif
I guess the blush is shimmery in general! Here is another review on the same. She mentions the same.

http://www.beautygala.com/brands/fall-2014-nars-cosmetics-unlawful-blush-swatches-review/

"It does have sparkle to it that shows up on your actual cheeks, but it looks slightly different depending on the lighting. In some lighting, the blush looks just slightly shimmery and in other lighting you can reallysee the silver pearls of sparkle. In general, I see this as a great blush option for those who enjoy shimmer and maybe a hint of glitter in their blushes. I didn’t find this to be as glittery as “Super Orgasm” is, but it does contain that hint of sparkle that, when it hits the light right, can really look dramatic."

MandyVanHook

I guess the blush is shimmery in general! Here is another review on the same. She mentions the same. http://www.beautygala.com/brands/fall-2014-nars-cosmetics-unlawful-blush-swatches-review/ "[COLOR=555555]It [/COLOR]does [COLOR=555555] have sparkle to it that shows up on your actual cheeks, but it looks slightly different depending on the lighting. In some lighting, the blush looks just slightly shimmery and in other lighting you can [/COLOR]really [COLOR=555555]see the silver pearls of sparkle. In general, I see this as a great blush option for those who enjoy shimmer and maybe a hint of glitter in their blushes. I didn’t find this to be as glittery as “Super Orgasm” is, but it does contain that hint of sparkle that, when it hits the light right, can really look dramatic."[/COLOR]
I'm quite fair, too. That stuff tends to have less pop on porcelain skin. I've seen highlighters that barely show up on me look full on disco ball on other people.

Vineetha

I'm quite fair, too. That stuff tends to have less pop on porcelain skin. I've seen highlighters that barely show up on me look full on disco ball on other people.
Yeah Mandy! That will sure make the specks less pop out considering it is silver too!
yes.gif

NaomiH

I guess the blush is shimmery in general! Here is another review on the same. She mentions the same.

http://www.beautygala.com/brands/fall-2014-nars-cosmetics-unlawful-blush-swatches-review/

"It does have sparkle to it that shows up on your actual cheeks, but it looks slightly different depending on the lighting. In some lighting, the blush looks just slightly shimmery and in other lighting you can reallysee the silver pearls of sparkle. In general, I see this as a great blush option for those who enjoy shimmer and maybe a hint of glitter in their blushes. I didn’t find this to be as glittery as “Super Orgasm” is, but it does contain that hint of sparkle that, when it hits the light right, can really look dramatic."
Hmmm.....I just don't know what to do here. I like sheen, but not really shimmer and definitely not glitter in my blushes.

Vineetha

I hate that you haven't had a good experience with it, though! That makes me sad. Even more so because of how much I raved about it.
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
We were all so excited for this one. I dont hate it but I know I am not gonna reach for this one on an often basis as the shimmer is more noticeable against my skin tone albeit teeny meeny.

MandyVanHook

Hmmm.....I just don't know what to do here. I like sheen, but not really shimmer and definitely not glitter in my blushes. 
As much as I think the color would be amazing on you, I am inclined to recommend skipping, especially after your experience with Worldly Wealth.

MandyVanHook

:(  We were all so excited for this one. I dont hate it but I know I am not gonna reach for this one on an often basis as the shimmer is more noticeable against my skin tone albeit teeny meeny.
Hopefully you can make more use of it as an evening blush. :heart:

MelroseLuvsMkup

The very reason Nars & hourglass are an F&F sale only brand! :lol:
:werd: *high five* :frenz:
Yes! The last for about 10-12 hours you have to use a very light hand cause they are really pigmented unless you like more color payoff 
Thanks for the info, even though it wasn't meant for me. I was eyeing those blushes while purchasing the kvd's vampira, L.u.v lipstick and one of her liquid lipsticks *which I lurve so much* I have to swatch it for you guys. Also did anyone purchased the nars 413 BLKR blush? I've been wanting it for a while now.

NaomiH

As much as I think the color would be amazing on you, I am inclined to recommend skipping, especially after your experience with Worldly Wealth.
I'm still sad about Wordly Wealth turning into some kind of disco ball of hate on me. It's so beautiful.
crybaby.gif