Enabler-ville

MinnieLove

Not sure where to write this and...prob a dumb question but.. a few days ago I had like 8 "subscribes" now I have 4. RHPS, Simpsons, Kinky B, not sure what else..but the are all missing now. Did I miss something?

mel33t

@MinnieLove something along those lines recently happened to me too. I went into the new posts area and it shows there that I'm subscribed. I haven't been posting in threads lately because I've been swamped at work so maybe they take them off your main page due to inactivity? That's just a guess. But you're not alone

Vineetha

Not sure where to write this and...prob a dumb question but.. a few days ago I had like 8 "subscribes" now I have 4. RHPS, Simpsons, Kinky B, not sure what else..but the are all missing now. Did I miss something?
Some of the posts were moved to a diff section , " scoop" - namely the collections yet to launch so that it is accessible only to signed in members with a min of 10 comments. You just need to resubscribe again for those! hth
smiles.gif

NaomiH

I haven't been on Pottermore in ages. It's where I got my username. I'm a Gryff!

You will definitely enjoy it! I need to do a re-read myself.

Hearts Aflame and Lingering Kiss. If I can stay awake I'll get it online.

In other news... I found a relatively reasonably priced Firm Form!! Finally! The only one on the CB was from someone who hadn't been on in months. Hate using ebay but sometimes you just gotta.
I signed up ages ago but never actually did anything on it.
Yay for finding Firm Form! I love FF!

NaomiH

I've been contemplating getting a PS4 or XBox 1 and this just made my decision for me if it in fact turns out to be true. MY husband (sorry Vineetha) Norman Reedus is doing a reboot of the Silent Hill video game!
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/08/report-hideo-kojima-and-guillermo-del-toro-to-reboot-silent-hill/

Vineetha

I've been contemplating getting a PS4 or XBox 1 and this just made my decision for me if it in fact turns out to be true. MY husband (sorry Vineetha) Norman Reedus is doing a reboot of the Silent Hill video game!
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/08/report-hideo-kojima-and-guillermo-del-toro-to-reboot-silent-hill/
lol.gif
. I hope that it is indeed true!! We brought PS4 when it launched or rather my hubby did. I am not big into gaming at all but he is.

CrimsonQuill157

thud.gif

Are you serious???

nanaparty.gif

Wonder who will do the score? Akira Yamaoka just made such perfect scores for those games.

I've honestly never actually played but I've watched a ton of let's plays with the series and I love the ambiance and mood and just everything.

rocksteadybaby

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy but the Naked palettes have never done anything for me. I mean they look nice but something about them just doesn't feel like they're worth $52. I love my Vice 2 palette though. I am interested in trying the Lorac Pro palettes. I like that they've got a wide range of neutrals with one or two non-neutrals to play around with.
Your not alone they really didn't do nothing for me either

jenise

Not sure where to write this and...prob a dumb question but.. a few days ago I had like 8 "subscribes" now I have 4.  RHPS, Simpsons, Kinky B, not sure what else..but the are all missing now. Did I miss something?
@MinnieLove something along those lines recently happened to me too. I went into the new posts area and it shows there that I'm subscribed. I haven't been posting in threads lately because I've been swamped at work so maybe they take them off your main page due to inactivity? That's just a guess. But you're not alone
Some of the posts were moved to a diff section , " scoop" - namely the collections yet to launch so that it is accessible only to signed in members with a min of 10 comments. You just need to resubscribe again for those! hth :)
Thank you! I was wondering where all my subscribed threads went lol

Melrose

I have been on a lipstick buying spree and I am so disgusted with myself right now. I really need to stop. My mac lippies now total 100 and then there's all the others I own. Here's a list of what I purchased just this summer: Dodgy girl x 2 Riot house Kelly yum yum Strip poker Violetta Peachstock Fleshpot Faux Smoked purple Nars train bleu Melt by starlight Melt space cake Lime crime coquette KVD Poe KVD forever and never KVD Lolita KVD Lovecraft KVD Agatha Mac Brave I think that's it. Damn, I need to stop. I'm skipping ANR and trying to just enjoy and use what I already have. I know this is enablerville, but do any of you ever feel guilty about buying more than you could possibly use up in your lifetime? Lol

NaomiH

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy but the Naked palettes have never done anything for me. I mean they look nice but something about them just doesn't feel like they're worth $52. I love my Vice 2 palette though. I am interested in trying the Lorac Pro palettes. I like that they've got a wide range of neutrals with one or two non-neutrals to play around with.
I've only ever bought the 1st Naked palette and none of the others. It's excellent quality and my most used palette so I've considered the others, but am in no hurry to purchase. I'm contemplating the Lorac palettes instead of the other Naked palette. I'm doing a huge overhaul on my shadow stash and want to just have a few really usable palettes instead of what I have going on now.

NaomiH

I think that's it. Damn, I need to stop. I'm skipping ANR and trying to just enjoy and use what I already have. I know this is enablerville, but do any of you ever feel guilty about buying more than you could possibly use up in your lifetime? Lol
Yep! I actually get a little pang of guilt almost every time I buy something makeup related unless it's a staple because I just know it's not really needed and will take me years and years to go through.

Melrose

Yep! I actually get a little pang of guilt almost every time I buy something makeup related unless it's a staple because I just know it's not really needed and will take me years and years to go through. 
Thanks for feeling my pain girl, lol. The worst part is the hubs bought me all those KVD ones and I didn't have the heart to go all crazy bitch on him and be like "why did you buy these? I don't need them! I have too many! He was just too proud of his purchase. I created a real monster there.

NaomiH

Thanks for feeling my pain girl, lol. The worst part is the hubs bought me all those KVD ones and I didn't have the heart to go all crazy bitch on him and be like "why did you buy these? I don't need them! I have too many! He was just too proud of his purchase. I created a real monster there.
That was really sweet of him! Guys are so cute when they get all happy over doing something right. lol

Melrose

That was really sweet of him! Guys are so cute when they get all happy over doing something right. lol
Lol, yeah, it's like they can't believe they actually did something right for a change :haha: so when I told him no more lippies for me until the matte collection he just laughed at me and said "yeah right!" He knows me too well but hey I'm trying. I'm really trying.