Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Lol, yeah, it's like they can't believe they actually did something right for a change
girlhaha.gif
so when I told him no more lippies for me until the matte collection he just laughed at me and said "yeah right!" He knows me too well but hey I'm trying. I'm really trying.
Their little faces light up like a kid and you just can't be mad at them. lol
I'm going to hold off on lippies until matte lip and RHPS I think and then ignore all others for a while. I do plan to grab VGR2 lipstick at some point though.

CrimsonQuill157

I have been on a lipstick buying spree and I am so disgusted with myself right now. I really need to stop. My mac lippies now total 100 and then there's all the others I own. Here's a list of what I purchased just this summer: Dodgy girl x 2 Riot house Kelly yum yum Strip poker Violetta Peachstock Fleshpot Faux Smoked purple Nars train bleu Melt by starlight Melt space cake Lime crime coquette KVD Poe KVD forever and never KVD Lolita KVD Lovecraft KVD Agatha Mac Brave I think that's it. Damn, I need to stop. I'm skipping ANR and trying to just enjoy and use what I already have. I know this is enablerville, but do any of you ever feel guilty about buying more than you could possibly use up in your lifetime? Lol
Girl you are not alone. The amount of lipsticks I've bought in the last six months is shameful.
I've only ever bought the 1st Naked palette and none of the others. It's excellent quality and my most used palette so I've considered the others, but am in no hurry to purchase. I'm contemplating the Lorac palettes instead of the other Naked palette. I'm doing a huge overhaul on my shadow stash and want to just have a few really usable palettes instead of what I have going on now. 
I love the quality of UD's shadows, I just feel like I can't do much with the naked palettes. I like that the Lorac palettes have a little pop of color here and there.
Yep! I actually get a little pang of guilt almost every time I buy something makeup related unless it's a staple because I just know it's not really needed and will take me years and years to go through. 
Same. I know I shouldn't but... The pretties... The precious...

NaomiH

lol.gif
. I hope that it is indeed true!! We brought PS4 when it launched or rather my hubby did. I am not big into gaming at all but he is.
If this is true, I'm running out and buying a PS4 right now along with a bigger TV to watch Norman on! LOL!!!

*Edit* I need a bigger TV anyway for Norman viewing once TWD starts again. lol

NaomiH

thud.gif

Are you serious???

nanaparty.gif

Wonder who will do the score? Akira Yamaoka just made such perfect scores for those games.

I've honestly never actually played but I've watched a ton of let's plays with the series and I love the ambiance and mood and just everything.
I agree on the scores. I've only played the first one back when it first came out many moons ago and enjoyed it, but I kinda fell out of gaming for awhile and am now having the desire to get back into it. This, if true is a good reason to get back into it me thinks.

Vineetha

I didn't see anything I must have
girlhaha.gif
What about you what are you getting your little hands on??
LK,GK and YTL
girlhaha.gif

It was supposed to be just LK and GK but that online part of YTL made me wonder if I am gonna regret it when swatches and FOTD's come floating in and I wouldnt be able to track that down. Cray cray
greengrin.gif

rocksteadybaby

LK,GK and YTL
girlhaha.gif

It was supposed to be just LK and GK but that online part of YTL made me wonder if I am gonna regret it when swatches and FOTD's come floating in and I wouldnt be able to track that down. Cray cray
greengrin.gif
The only thing I liked was Hearts Aflame & Lingering Kiss ..oh the blushes were pretty too but it wasn't like I must have them

NaomiH

Oh yeah, here's my mug wearing the UD Mrs. Mia Wallace lippy today. I slapped it on IG, but figured I'd post it here as well.