Perhaps
angelic.gif

psst... Blame it on all those elves
whistle.gif
Lol I do blame it on them!
I also blame them for ulta
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Hey @MandyVanHook I was going through my stash and was remembering how you said RH was hard for you to pull off.
Also that it was slipping and sliding everywhere for you....anywho....I have a NYX Matte Lip Cream in the color Bueno Aires!
Yesterday I applied BA and let it dry...it dries beautifully and fully matte. Then I took RH and applied a coat on the top and bottom of my lips then took my finger and rubbed them together.
The full matte texture of the nyx color helped RH stay put.
For me RH does not slip and slide, but for an experiment I did this for you.

Hope you are not against using nyx!

MandyVanHook

Hey @MandyVanHook I was going through my stash and was remembering how you said RH was hard for you to pull off.
Also that it was slipping and sliding everywhere for you....anywho....I have a NYX Matte Lip Cream in the color Bueno Aires!
Yesterday I applied BA and let it dry...it dries beautifully and fully matte. Then I took RH and applied a coat on the top and bottom of my lips then took my finger and rubbed them together.
The full matte texture of the nyx color helped RH stay put.
For me RH does not slip and slide, but for an experiment I did this for you.

Hope you are not against using nyx!
Thanks! I don't own a lot of NYX, but I'm definitely not against using them!

CarmenK

Yay! I will be watching your video later tonite Mandy I'm excited! Thanks! I hope everyone had a good 4th! I must say this no buy has been easy for me so far I'm not tempted to get anything but I am making a small list of things I might buy in august. With the past collections that have come out I'm still excited and have been using the items especially the osbourne collection. I will say the only thing I might need to buy soon is a new foundation in a darker shade since I've gotten a little tan, has anyone who is an NC switch to a NW in the summer? I feel like I have a lot of warmth and red in my skin and might need to switch over

mimip63

Me too! I have so much stuff already, I need to learn to combine / layer / be creative with the stuff I already have!

MandyVanHook

I'm still going strong with the no buy. I was tempted by Cheeky Bugger popping up on Macy's, but I'm staying strong. Gotta try to be a good influence haha. I just wouldn't feel right about talking you all into No Buy July and then not sticking to it myself, even with permission. Thank you all, though!

hopefulheart

I'm still going strong with the no buy. I was tempted by Cheeky Bugger popping up on Macy's, but I'm staying strong. Gotta try to be a good influence haha. I just wouldn't feel right about talking you all into No Buy July and then not sticking to it myself, even with permission. Thank you all, though!
Proud of you Mandy!

lipstickaddict

Good for you Mandy---I am standing strong with you. You are a great influence, and Cheeky may still be there in August! If it is, it was meant to be! Look forward to watching your video later this afternoon!
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Oh phewwy lol
Well still good on you! You are right it would look odd if the thread started failed lol