Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

Naomi, when I was at Sephora, two or three of the blush tester pans were missing. One of them was Outlaw. I'm hoping that they were just in the process of replacing old testers. I didn't have a chance to ask about it then but I'm going to find out.

Dolly Snow

Naomi, when I was at Sephora, two or three of the blush tester pans were missing. One of them was Outlaw. I'm hoping that they were just in the process of replacing old testers. I didn't have a chance to ask about it then but I'm going to find out.
They more than likely were. Happens all the time at my sephora.

MandyVanHook

Call them and ask! I will call mine in a bit I need to call some MAC counters and see if they'll take my b2m without the metal part lol
I emailed Nars about it earlier today. I'll wait and see if someone gets back to me. I wanted to know if it's true about Douceur, too.

Dolly Snow

Anyways bored lastnight so Me and my sister started depotting
7d98fd64_CAM01460.jpeg
678120ae_CAM01459.jpeg

MandyVanHook

That is good. But sephora should know the answer too lol.
You're being too kind. I'm not sure if I'll even get the correct answer from Nars. Lol. Sephora was out of stock on my foundation shade for weeks..maybe months, and they never could tell me if it was discontinued or not. Eventually it was restocked. Thankfully I didn't run out until after it was restocked!

Dolly Snow

You're being too kind. I'm not sure if I'll even get the correct answer from Nars. Lol. Sephora was out of stock on my foundation shade for weeks..maybe months, and they never could tell me if it was discontinued or not. Eventually it was restocked. Thankfully I didn't run out until after it was restocked!
I called the sephora that gives me answers and they said none! I mentioned Douceur and she said it is one of their most popular ones as far as emails go we are still being shipped all the colors........no word on discontinued blushes!

MandyVanHook

I called the sephora that gives me answers and they said none! I mentioned Douceur and she said it is one of their most popular ones as far as emails go we are still being shipped all the colors........no word on discontinued blushes!
That's great! I was so confused about Douceur. It's such a great shade and one I use frequently.