Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

Merve831

Hey selfish22007 Thnks for the the tickets just received them today but do u know if they will be open with the hurricane and everything it's Pretty far from Me So any info would be appreciated thank you again

Hang Fly

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale passes-2013!

Please if anyone gets an extra ticket for 2013, I would LOVE to go!

Scentuals

Estee Lauder warehouse sale 2013

Hi, I'm not sure if there will be one, but if it does, and hasn't happened yet, can someone let me know ? PLEASE !!! My email is [email protected]. And I promise to show my appreciation( gift) to anyone who can get me a ticket. Thank you in advance ! Renee

Scentuals

Hi, I'm not sure if there will be one, but if it does, and hasn't happened yet, can someone let me know ? PLEASE !!! My email is [email protected]. And I promise to show my appreciation( gift) to anyone who can get me a ticket. Thank you in advance ! Renee

weegie1

Just wondering if the sale for 2013 in Hauppauge NY is already over. If so, when the next sale will be & how to get ticets.

Thanks much....

mosha010

@fireangel just pm'd you!!! 1 or 2. Either works. Let me know the details to arrange .. Thank you! -Emma

chinablaq

Would love tickets to the next sale... Please PM me if anyone has, I'd be interested in purchasing. Thanks!

selfish22007

hi guys, i have tickets for the October 19th sale, please pm me if your intrested, leave your address so i can mail them out...thanks!!

mosha010

Went last month. Saw a lot of fragrances. A lot of smashbox sets and Estée Lauder sets. Mac holiday sets mostly, a Bobbi brown small brushes set, origins sets, lab (for men) sets... I hauled these for Xmas gifts mostly. The CCO that's next to it has better options in terms of makeup. Oh and you get a small deluxe sample with your ticket: last month it was the origins ginger body lotion and a Clinique gel blush...