EXTREME makeover + Pin-up Style

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You look great. I would only make a suggestion about the eyebrows. Perhaps you might want to grow them out just a little or fill them in a little more so they were a bit thicker. It might also be a good idea to shape them with a softer angle so they don't look so extreme.
smiles.gif

I really appreciate how you pointed out something you noticed by being kind and not being mean about it, that's why I love this site! I definitely agree about the brows, although I like thin brows myself they could use just a teeny bit more filling in. I also noticed that the left brow is significantly higher than the right, I think if you relax your face and create your brow arches a little bit lower it will look more natural and make a world of difference!

I really hope you don't think I'm being mean because I think you're gorgeous! The eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful, and the style really does suit her well! Love your lashes as well hun, great job

blackeneddove

I think you're really pretty without makeup too.. but the pin up look is absolutely gorgeous on you! I really like your brows but I think if the front part (closer to your inner eye) were a bit thicker and you kept the rest thin like it would enhance your look! I personally love how you arch them though! You're beautiful