favourite skincare brand?

PnkCosmo

I'm totally in love with Korres & Caudalie skincare!! Just about everything from either line is great. It really depends on what your skin type is, as to what kind of products you'll need.

I have classic combination skin that is prone to getting clogged pores.

These are the products that I'm using right now:

Korres

Evening Primrose Eye Cream: Helps w/fine lines & wrinkles. It also has an spf 6.

Sugar Crystal Cream Multivitamin Skin Shield: I put this on before my moisturizer.

Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6: Great for my combo skin! Keeps my skin hydrated for 24hrs w/o feeling greasy.

Milk Protiens 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion: It's a 3-in-1 cleansing, toning, and eye make-up removing emulsion. Love it!!

To exfoliate, I'm using:

CITY Face Skin Refinisher- OMG!! I love this stuff!!! I'm making a new thread about it.

When I get a blemish, I use DDF's 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel with Tea Tree Oil. The combination of BP & Tea tree kill the bacteria in blemishes.

At night, I'll layer DDF's Sulfur Therapeutic Mask over the BP gel. The sulfur mask helps to shrink any existing blemishes. I also use the Sulfur mask about 1-2x per week to keep blemishes at bay. I put a thin layer of it on after I get out of the shower, so my pores are open, and the mask can penetrate better.

Anyway, this is what has been keeping my skin happy!! I've also used a lot of Caudalie's skincare. Anything from that line is also great!

fiejenn1

my fave cleanser right now is from Dancing Ducks Organics...its rhassoul and goats milk soap. its awesome! and cheap

i also like:

Origins
Kerstin Florian International
Yonka
Skinceuticals
and Green Cream

user2

1.) Vichy Detox Washing Gel
2.) Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
3.) MAC Moisture/Feed Skin
*done*
thmbup.gif

nphernetton

Being someone who was kicked out when I turned 18, and goes to school full time, I dont have a lot of extra money to spend, so I try to find what works and wont break the budget...My favorite cleansing regiment is called AcneFree. Its one of those 3-step things, similar to the ProactivSolution that they advertise on TV (but a lot cheaper!). Uses benzoyl peroxide instead of salicyc(sp?) acid. I have terrible acne and this stuff cleared me up in a week and I havent broken out since I've started using it.

mspixieears

I have slightly sensitive skin, which is usually normal to dry though it once used to be combination. It does get back to its combo roots in hotter weather.

A few products I have tried and adore:

Dermalogica special cleansing gel (not for everyday though), and daily microfoliant (one-three times a week). Still looking for a gentler everyday cleanser. I do also use Philosophy Purity which is not as strong as Dermalogica though I don't find it cleans well enough.

Lush Angels On Bare Skin is a great cleanser and exfoliant for non-makeup days, I buy a tub every so often to give my skin some gentle treatment. For which it seems glad!

The cleanser I use for everyday because they gave me so many sample sachets is Aesop's purifying cream cleanser, which I would repurchase except that the scent really makes me want to gag.

Night moisturiser - Aesop primrose cream, and I loved Korres' Sugar crystal cream. Paula's Choice completely emollient moisturiser is also fab. I se the Aesop one at the moment because I find it very healing for my skin.

Lush Cupcake mask when skin looking dull and feeling like it needs declogging. At present using ModelCo's heat caps mask - a 1 min mask!
I do occasionally use Paula's Choice 8% AHA for blackheads and scars but it does its work in a harsh manner - found it does induce pimples...

I don't recommend Kiehl's at all, but this is because I have been violently allergic to all the samples of their skin products I've tried. Poo. Neutrogena I have also found way too harsh for my skin.

Also, I get very occasional pimples and whiteheads. Less so in the last year.

Morgana

I just purchased online after doing a consultation online this:
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
Dermalogica Active Moist (Moisturiser)

now hopefully these would stay and be good
smiles.gif

banana

I don't use products from one particular line because I have yet to find one that meets all my skincare needs and is affordable. This is what I use:

spectro-gel cleanser
olay complete for combo/oily skin (day)
cetaphil lotion (night)
aveeno clear complexion mask

I exfoliate in the shower with a clean washcloth.

joey_zane

I only use Lush products on my skin (I work for them...) and it has never looked better (and that isn't a sales pitch
th_wink3.gif
).

I use Ultrabland to remove my make-up as it is super gentle but removes everything (even waterproof mascara), Ocean Salt facial scrub, Mask of magnaminty for when I'm feeling in need, Tea tree toner for my oily t-zone, Gorgeous moisturiser (not availible anywhere but the UK so far) and Skin's Shangri La moisturiser for night time.

I loce how I can read through the list of ingredients and know what they all are, most of them I can go and buy from Sainsbury's
thmbup.gif

clairewear

I used Chanel Age Delay moistureizer & eye; my skin just glowed.

I recently tried Sonya Dakar and like the results. They have a trial size you can buy (very generous portions of each product, which should last awhile, if you use sparingly, as recommended) for around $30 for the kit.

mrskloo

I've been using Dior... but I'm looking for something else. I tried the MAC Green Gel thing and after the second time trying it, my face started peeling but I do like the Scrub Mask. For the price, I don't think Dior is worth it IMO.

eyeshadowfreak

For me, Philosophy hands down. My skin is sensitive and I've used the spectrum of their products without a single reaction.

Cedar

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to have bad skin for the rest of my life, but in the meantime I like Lush, Philosophy, Mario Badescu, and Kiehl's. Mario Badescu products are surprisingly inexpensive; at least their cleansers are.

notevenjail

I use a mish-mash of MAC, Chanel, Serious Skincare, Neutrogena, Phytomer, and the Body Shop which seem to be working excellently. Really I think it comes to trial and error - some things are fab for one person and horrible for another (just don't be afraid to return things that don't work.)

PrettyKitty

My fave brand is Biotherm. I've been using that brand since 5 (or 6?) years (I'm 19 years old!).

I'm really in love with:

- Source Therapie
- Aquasource
- Hydra Deto2x Eyes

Dreamergirl3

Fav Skin Care Line

What is everyones favorite skin care line? I'm talking more than one product...which line, in your experience, has the best array of products? I haven't been able to find one yet, and I'm still looking so I'd love to hear your opinions on this!

joytheobscure

Philosophy I love their purity made simple its all i need for skincare along with their microdermabrasion kit. Worth the $$$$

mspixieears

For me it'd be a toss-up between Korres and Aesop. Expensive, but really nice. I use a couple of products from Dermalogica and that has a massive range of products - the ones that stands out for me are

Special cleansing gel
Daily microfoliant

Aesop is a bit harder to come by in Nth America but Korres is available on Sephora online. I used to get a friend to send it to me from Greece, but I'm really glad it's available here now too!