favourite skincare brand?

Whitney Costner

As I've said before, philosophy is all I use. I've loved everything I've ever tried of theirs...and I've picked out several select ones for my regimen.

purity made simple cleanser
hope in a jar moisterizer
on a clear day h202 acne cream

lol.gif

- Whitney

Hikaru-chan

Biotherm, very expensive in the UK (like everything else) but it the only range that keeps my skin clear.

sunwater83

I'm a skincare ho, but right now it's been a lot of DDF. I've been using:

Foaming Blemish Cleanser
Sensitive Skin Cleanser
Brightening Cleanser
Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
Glycolic Tonic 10% - this stuff is amazing! Has totally cleared my skin up!!!!!

I also use a little bit of Nuxe, Estee Lauder (Idealist), and Philosophy.

moonrevel

I must be weird, because I really like Clinique's skin care line. Everything I've used from them always works well for me (even the dreaded Clarifying Lotion!). I've tried other brands many times, but I keep going back to them. That said, I have very stubborn skin, and if you've seen it in the FOTD forum you're probably thinking "Honey, if you think that's working well for you, I'll sell you the Golden Gate Bridge!" But, seriously, that's the best my skin can be after many years of fighting it, and I'm okay with that.
smiles.gif

Pei

Kiehl's!

Love their avocado eye cream and it really made my fines line stay away!I'm using the cryste marine now. Their abyssine cream's superb too, jus that it stinks
greengrin.gif

It's a shame that Kiehl's don't do international shipping :p It's kinda ex here in Sg.

Isis

What I use is basically all high-end: But I deffinitelly get what all the hype about La Mer is all about now!

• Floriani Cucumber Cleansing Gel ~ It removes every trace of makeup & doesn't leave my skin feeling dry & tight.

• La Mer Refining Facial ~ Light buffing exfoliant

• Creme de La Mer

Jaim

I'm happy with Proactiv, but for moisturizer I use Decléor Harmonie lotion on my face and it's amazing stuff.

BuyMeLipGloss

i realized i'm a skincare ho!
i use a dove japanese supermarket cleanser, olay moisturizer, shiseido sunblock in the AM.

in the PM, i use lumene all away eye m/u remover, garnier or neutrogena m/u wipes, the dove cleanser, Queen Helene oatmeal and honey scrub, Alpha Hydrox cream, and sometimes C&C persa gel.

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I must be weird, because I really like Clinique's skin care line. Everything I've used from them always works well for me (even the dreaded Clarifying Lotion!). I've tried other brands many times, but I keep going back to them. That said, I have very stubborn skin, and if you've seen it in the FOTD forum you're probably thinking "Honey, if you think that's working well for you, I'll sell you the Golden Gate Bridge!" But, seriously, that's the best my skin can be after many years of fighting it, and I'm okay with that.
smiles.gif

i second this- i love clinique skincare! it's fantastic on my skin!!

annestacey

i've been on a shiseido pureness line regimen for the past 2-3 months and my skin looks wonderful. i use the deep foaming cleanser (in the tube) and the balancing softener. i noticed that my face has gotten clear enough to skip foundation.

if i have a pimple forming, i spot treat it with DDF's sulfur mask.

if i have dry peely skin, i exfoliate with aveeno's skin brightening daily scrub (which has finer granules in it than st. ives). it's less abrasive.

if i lack sleep and have puffy eyes, i use fresh's lotus eye gel to calm the puffiness down.

i use jurlique's calendula cream to moisturize my face (absolutely wonderful for acne prone/sensitive skin!). it's my HG moisturizer.

Laverne

I've used the Shiseido Pureness line for 2,5 years, but it was way too harsh on my skin, so a few months ago I switched to the Biotherm line for combination skin and I love it!

angelstar

my absolute favourite is gatineau - most of my skincare products come from them and i think i've been using their stuff exclusively for the last 2 years.
greengrin.gif

nyrak

I have had really good results with RoC's Ox Correxion line. The day and night cream has definitely sorted out my pigmentation and lessened the look of a wrinkle between my brows. The eye cream has definitely reduced fine lines and is really good for putting under makeup. Also like their micro-derm product. It's a pretty inexpensive range.

estrella

Super high end: La Prairie

Higher end: Aloette

Low end: Queen Helene

Organic: Alba Botanica...contains most of my daily staples.