FOT (Wedding) Day!

ilorietta

Gorgeous
smiles.gif

MiaGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael
gah! I totally thought that's what it looked like! I've been in contact with Chrissy because I'm getting her L'arbre dress for my wedding

those pictures are awesome, love your dress

I ADORE the L'arbre! If it had been available when I was buying my dress, I might have gone for that over this one.

I would love to see pics when you get it!

azrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaGirl
I ADORE the L'arbre! If it had been available when I was buying my dress, I might have gone for that over this one.

I would love to see pics when you get it!

Seeing you in the yowying (it is yowying, right?) actually almost made me change my mind! It's just shy of a year until our wedding, so I've asked her to make a dress for me (I love that she does that), did you get to go to the store? I live in Indiana so I can't
ssad.gif
... I'm getting my L'arbre with long sleeves and an off the shoulder wide v-neck line and it's going to be an off-white and a kind of mossy green, I'm so excited! I still have to order it, in fact I just sent her an email so I think it's going to be a while before there are any pictures .... there's a whole thread dedicated to her at this website called indiebride.com, your lovely pictures would be appreciated!

MiaGirl

Yeah, Indiebride was where I first came across her stuff! What craziness.

That sounds awesome. I live in Australia so I didn't get to try anything on, I just ordered it and crossed my fingers...if I had my time over there are probably a couple of things I would change (like having straps of some kind and getting a lace-up back for a better fit, it was stressful trying to stay the same size everywhere as when I ordered it) but all in all I was really happy with it.

i-doallure

Oh gorgeous...a face I recognise...perhaps you'll recognise my username.

Your makeup did indeed look gorgeous on the day!

Well done
smiles.gif

MiaGirl

Indeed I do recognise your name!
winks.gif
It was that make-up thread that got me over here in the first place.

The Everyday Minerals stuff held up really well on the day too. Thanks again for recommending it!

azrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaGirl
Yeah, Indiebride was where I first came across her stuff! What craziness.

That sounds awesome. I live in Australia so I didn't get to try anything on, I just ordered it and crossed my fingers...if I had my time over there are probably a couple of things I would change (like having straps of some kind and getting a lace-up back for a better fit, it was stressful trying to stay the same size everywhere as when I ordered it) but all in all I was really happy with it.

ooooh... I didn't even think about a lace up back, that sounds like a pretty good idea *mentally noted* ... but as it was, you AND your dress looked awesome
thmbup.gif