"Gaucho Pants"

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I think the spelling is correct, If not please correct me. Basically these are pants that are capris but they are HUGE on the bottom! and sometimes i see this look and love it. sometimes.. not so much. what to ya'll think of them?

devilgirl17

I have to say personally I hate it. But that doesn't mean that people necessarily look bad in it, I just think it looks as though someone cut the bottom half off their yoga pants. It just seems so slouchy.

speakerpunk

I have a pair of DKNY heather gray waffle-knit gauchos...I wear them to work out or lounge around in but nooooo never in public
winks.gif

AlliSwan

I think they're okayyyy but it looks sometimes like people are trying too hard when they wear them. Some chick cut me off at Starbucks the other day and she was wearing them, a see-through tank top, and those huge ashley olsen sunglasses. While I like all of those items on some people, on her it just looks ridiculously pretentious. I know I can't pull off the gauchos, so I leave them to those who can!

jasper17

they look super comfy and pretty cute - i see women in them a lot here, mainly plain black ones.

singinmys0ng

i have 5 pairs of these damn things. One is a jumpsuit that i will never wear but i just love it anyways lol. but they are SOOOOOOO comfy and imho,i think i look damn hot in them :-D

Spam.n.Rice

I would love to own a pair....but I really need a new pair of jeans than them. I don't like it when people wear boots with them. It just looks weird to me.

beautifulxdisaster

I think they are very casual comfy looking, I don't own any though
ssad.gif

Does any one remember Drew Barrymore wearing them in Never Been Kissed!? Or was it some other kind of pants.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
I think they are very casual comfy looking, I don't own any though
ssad.gif

Does any one remember Drew Barrymore wearing them in Never Been Kissed!? Or was it some other kind of pants.

Hahah, that's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw someone wearing them when I came back to my university last week. Followed by my saying, "Why does no one ever send me the fashion memos when out of style things become cool again?"

visivo

They do look comfortable ... but then, *looking comfortable* usually means looking tooo casual/frumpy. I have seen a few taller, relatively thin girls pulling them off well but in general it seems like one of those fads that EVERY teen+ girl latches onto, whether it suits their body or not! And jumpsuit??? What??
eeksign.gif

Sasha_2084

I personally like them -- for going out -- the nicer ones...and for dance class -- the more spandex ones.

user4

I Think U Have To Have A Very Specific Body Type To Wear These Pants For Them To Look Nice... I Dont Have It So I Dont Wear Them. But They Are Cute... Sometimes

pink__grapefruit

I think it really depends what you wear with them... I was at a Lions game and i was looking at what people were wearing (selling programs for cheer fundraising is too boring) and i found out that you neeed the right shirt.. I don't have any though... I don't wear shorts or anything that show my legs (long white skinnny legs ): )