"Gaucho Pants"

Jennifer Mcfly

I love these, but they look terrible on my *dare i say it*...saddle bags
ssad.gif

I'm always so jealous when I see girls wearing them! they look so comfy and stylish, especially with flats!

hp11989

I'm 44, and these were big when I was in my late teens! See, everything really does come around again, LOL!

2_pink

I so remember these in Never Been Kissed, I thought it was funny that theyre in style now.

I think on some people they look really cute & stylish, but on others they are so not flattering. I noticed that average-tall girls with petite sleek bodies look best in them. I think it makes short legs look shorter and do not flatter big thighs (so i cant buy them).

My lil sister just got a pair, which is funny cuz she didnt like them when i showed them to her, but i made her try them on just cuz i wanted to see what they looked like. She came struting out of the dressing room and declared she loved them. She looks cute in them.

P.S. ...do not wear boots with these...it just looks...weird.

capytan

I have never heard of or seen these before. Well at least I don't think so. Does anyone have a pic?

lover*

I love the look on some people. I think it looks good when you have the right outfit without any other over the top accesories. I don't own a pair but I've tried some on, and they are just too comfy.

Dreamergirl3

I think they're so cute but I see so many people wear these and they look horrible on them...they just do not flatter! They accentuate cellulite, and rolls, and everything that most women seem to try and hide. i agree with 2 pink, I think these go best with tall women that have very young bodies. though Im sure any other woman could wear them if they wore a smoother undergarment or something. The look I like best with these is a tight corset on top with boots on the bottom (that the pant legs go over). Just my opinion, hope I dont offend anyone!

poddygirl

I have a several pairs of these (black, b & w tweed, brown check) and really like them. But I always wear them with sandals or low heels. When I see people wearing boots with them it just reminds me of Star Trek!
icon_eek.gif

Nicole_20

Fav

I love them...I usually dress mine up when I wear them. Guys even complimented me on them too (score for me right!!) I think you have to have the right attitude to wear them though. I've seen some girls wearing them because they are 'in' but didn't suite them at all.