General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I bought the Penombre ombré topcoat and the Rouge Coco Gloss in Laque Noir. I really like the Penombre to make a softer smoky eye.

The Noir on the other hand was a straight up fail. I was really disappointed because I loved Prescriptive’s Voodoo and thought it might be similar. The formula is really thick and really dark and just kind of smeared around on my lips. I looked straight up like Danny Devito in Batman:
View attachment 66414

Yikes! That sounds attractive....not!

elegant-one

Let us know how you like it! I gave up on matte lipsticks because all the ones I’ve tried dry my lips out... but I haven’t tried any of these new formulas. Hopefully this is a good one.

I will! It just shipped. Hopefully the formula is nice on. The new MAC lipstick formula is divine.

elegant-one

Let us know how you like it! I gave up on matte lipsticks because all the ones I’ve tried dry my lips out... but I haven’t tried any of these new formulas. Hopefully this is a good one.
I wore it all day and it did not dry my lips out, but then I don't normally have that issue. The shade is very flattering on. It's that new kinda modern slight terracotta rose slight nude shade. I wish that it had a tad more rose in it, but I like it on.

r0mini0n

Chanel christmas

The quad looks ... boring? Greens and browns and the light pink... looks more fall to me. I wish they'd build a quad around the single eyeshadows, or did another quad next to it. The pattern is nice but it reminds me of these things my grandmother has to put your hot pans on lol.

Oh well I'm sure I'll love it more once the campaign image sets in. Am I being to strict or is Chanel being so-so lately?

elegant-one

I like the two top left lipsticks too. I kind of gag on the RA fragrance though so I’ll have to see how much I love them when I see swatches. :D
I thought you might :) The fragrance is too much. I hope we can see some swatches soon. I wonder when they will be in stores.

beautycool

Hi there I didn't know where to put this about the Chanel les beiges eau de teint water fresh tint has anyone tried it and has any pics of samples
Thank you :)

r0mini0n

Hi there I didn't know where to put this about the Chanel les beiges eau de teint water fresh tint has anyone tried it and has any pics of samples
Thank you :)

Hi, there are some links posted on page 454 where a YouTuber reviews the tint. I would also recommend looking at the dedicated post for the Les Beiges collection in this forum, there are some opinions on it posted throughout.

I have tried it, I really like it! Sadly I need some coverage so I personally don't use it very much.

Latest posts