• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

General Urban Decay Discussion

boschicka

Specktra Bestie
Interesting. I am glad UD continues with Naked palettes.
I agree. Now I want to see a Grape palette!
I really would like to see more palettes with color gradations and without the neutral, grounding colors. I don't need each palette I own to be a stand-alone palette. I own tons of makeup to supplement a palette. I'm thinking a palette with tones of purples and pinks, or greens and yellows, or anything like that, and not having half the colors be brown.

Mac-Guy

I agree. Now I want to see a Grape palette!
I really would like to see more palettes with color gradations and without the neutral, grounding colors. I don't need each palette I own to be a stand-alone palette. I own tons of makeup to supplement a palette. I'm thinking a palette with tones of purples and pinks, or greens and yellows, or anything like that, and not having half the colors be brown.
I wouldn't be surprised to see more fruits.

fur4elise

Officially announced!

UD instagram: urbandecaycosmetics Yep, she’s legit — swipe to check out the full sultry collection and stay tuned for more juicy details
urban-decay-naked-cherry.jpg
(musingsofamuse)

I (for one hot second there) thought this might be a knock-off...Whew!

Ooh ooh! And there are eyeliners, lippies, a setting spray and a blush/highlighter trio.
;)

Urban-Decay-Naked-Collection-2018.jpg
(1beautynews.ru)

Last edited:

bestbehaviour22

Hi Everyone,
I was rearranging my make-up yesterday (was in reach of my 14th month old son´s little hands :D) and found some palettes I am thinking about selling. Is in here the best place? We are talking Book of Shadows (unused) II-IV and Alice In Wonderland pallettes. Are they even sellable? :)
Thanks in advance!

fur4elise

is the cherry palette and eye pencil (love drug looks beautiful!) permanent or LE?
No where am I finding the palette listed as LE. A good sign for those who really want it, but want to hold out for a sale. OOS at UD right now.

Some cherry comparison to ponder

Charlotte Tilbury Stars-In-Your-Eyes vs. Naked Cherry
9c4285f6-e45a-450b-86d5-b016ecc01479.jpeg UD_NakedCherry_Promo_Swatches.jpg

fur4elise

More swatches ;)

Lippies
urban-decay-naked-cherry-collection-vice-lipstick-review-swatches-cherry-juicy-devilish.jpg

Palette
urban-decay-naked-cherry-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-1.jpg
urban-decay-naked-cherry-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-2.jpg
urban-decay-naked-cherry-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-3.jpg

(thehappysloths)

p.s. UD is on Hautelook for the next 4 days.

Last edited:

fur4elise

Okay, so this one is back at the top of my list. It would be unique in my stash.

Urban-Decay-Naked-Cherry-Palette-4-1100x894.jpg
Urban-Decay-Naked-Cherry-Palette-5-1100x952.jpg
Urban-Decay-Naked-Cherry-Palette-6-1100x964.jpg

(britishbeautyblogger)

DILLIGAF

I'm not entirely sure about the Naked Cherry yet. I had the Naked 3 and gave it away after only using it twice.