• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

General Urban Decay Discussion

fur4elise

I'm not entirely sure about the Naked Cherry yet. I had the Naked 3 and gave it away after only using it twice.

I hear you on that. Though I will say for me, my Naked Heat & Petite Heat are in heavy rotation. I love both. So I am hopeful for this colorway.

Shars

I hear you on that. Though I will say for me, my Naked Heat & Petite Heat are in heavy rotation. I love both. So I am hopeful for this colorway.
Everytime I see Petite Heat I want to buy it but I need to go through my stash and make sure I won't be super duping myself with it.

fur4elise

Everytime I see Petite Heat I want to buy it but I need to go through my stash and make sure I won't be super duping myself with it.
:tee: Petite Heat is a nice lil companion to the Huda Topaz ;)

My fav swatch image of Cherry
urban-decay-naked-cherry-collection-swatches.jpg

(makeupandbeautyblog)

fur4elise

I decided to skip. I have similar colors. I might want to try out the Allnighter Spray though the Niquil cherry smell doesn't sound too promising. LOL

I am still on the fence. I am having "feels" for the forthcoming Huda Nude. Cherry is not looking as sparkly as I really want it to be. ;)

Mac-Guy

I am still on the fence. I am having "feels" for the forthcoming Huda Nude. Cherry is not looking as sparkly as I really want it to be. ;)
I was referring to the blush compact. But yes, I am also looking forward to the Huda Nude e/s palette.

fur4elise

AHA! I knew I was not the only one to see a similarity between UD Naked Cherry and CT! :thumbsup:
Same but different! ;) Obviously CT has the better quality!

Urban-Decay-Naked-Cherry-Eyeshadow-swatches-1080x383.jpg
Charlotte-Tilbury-stars-in-your-eyes-palette-swatches-1080x309.jpg

Charlotte-Tilbury-StarsInYourEyes-vs-UrbanDecayNaked-Cherry-1080x379.jpg

(thebeautylookbook)

shellygrrl

Staff member
A day or so ago, this video from LatteGirl came up in my Youtube recommendations...

[video=youtube;cBSrGXqonDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBSrGXqonDk[/video]

New palette (Naked Reloaded) coming from Urban Decay at some point this year. And here's a swatch comparison with the ABH Sultry palette (given how similar the two palettes look to each other), also from LatteGirl...

[video=youtube;IxeXQT8pTyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxeXQT8pTyo[/video]

fur4elise

I can't be the only one thinking, I can dupe this. Especially with the size of my collection. I'm intrigued but I can think of so many other things ( makeup related) I would rather have.
:yes: I feel it is pedestrian and dupable...and I am on a "no-buy!" for eye shadow palettes...I am totally loving the Juvia's Place palettes I have! :heart: