Georgia (Atlanta or anywhere else)

Macnarsandlove

I just want to know if anywant wants to go up there for a shopping trip. All my friends i have since I've been here think I'm nuts for paying more that $3 for ligloss. If anyone in GA wants to go shopping in the pro store in alt or the outlets let me know. I live about 100 miles south of atl but go up there often to satisfy my mac and sephora cravings. Thanks!

ccarp001

hey! i'm about 1hr north of atlanta. i would love to go to the freestanding store at Perimeter, or the CCO. i've never been to the CCO yet and i'm DYING to lol. none of my friends are into mac either! it sux!

caffn8me

Hey there! Last year was bad but usually I'll find myself staying somewhere between midtown in Atlanta and McDonough for a few weeks each year. I'll let you know when I'm next in town
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

I'm rubbing my hand together in anticipation of experiencing Atlanta stores. We should meet up Smith130- I saw you live in Macon, I'm in WR.

ILoveMacMakeup

I would love to hit up some stores with you all too! I live about an hour and 15 min from ATL. Anyone up for the CCO in Duluth??

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMacMakeup
I would love to hit up some stores with you all too! I live about an hour and 15 min from ATL. Anyone up for the CCO in Duluth??

that sounds good! i've always wanted to check out the CCOs!

Macnarsandlove

I am definatly up for a trip. I would like to go sometime in june if any body else does pm me. Also I have been fiending for some sephora, the place that I'm at doesnt have one
ssad.gif

ILoveMacMakeup

June sounds good to me. They are putting a new Sephora in the Mall of Georgia
clap.gif
(which is only like 15 minutes away from the CCO) so we could check both of them out if thats cool with whoever plans on going.

yoonjungifer

i used to live in duluth, ga before i moved to nyc. anyhoo, i used to work inside discover mills for about 2 years and never even noticed they had a cco there! or it might just be that it's new or something. either way, i'm planning on going down to visit in june so i'll be sure to check it out. but just to let y'all know, discover mills is not cheap for being an outlet mall. so let's just hope that the cco is though... *crosses fingers*

also-- didn't mall of ga always have a sephora there? i know gwinnett mall did but it shut down. hm, strange.

ILoveMacMakeup

The CCO is cheaper than Mac. You can get pigments for $13.50 or e/s for $9.50. Im not sure how long its been there though, because I just found out about it like 8 months ago.
But the Sephora in the Mall of Georgia should be open by now, if not it should be open soon!!
cheerleader.gif

sheaspearl83

I'm coming in July and just asked this question a day or so ago...thanks alot you guys...now to just find a decent place to stay and I'll be a happy MAC gal.

yoonjungifer

sheaspearl83:

If you've never been to Atlanta, you should also stop by Atlantic Station during your visit! Although they don't seem to have a Sephora or MAC there, there's tons more to do there-- shopping, eating, and sight-seeing. Lenox Square Mall, however, does have a MAC and Sephora and is relatively close to Atlantic Station as well. Lenox is a great mall -- there's tons of name brand stores and lots of places to eat as well. The only problem you'd probably face is transportation and that's if you don't have a car. Oh, and also, Discover Mills is pretty far from downtown Atlanta. It's actually about a 30-40 min. drive away. Mall of GA is up north and is about 10-15 min. drive away from Discover Mills. Mall of GA isn't bad either. It's fairly new [built a few years ago] and also has tons of stores. But however, I just checked their website and I don't see a Sephora or MAC listed. Boo! Anyway, hope you have tons of fun! Now that I think about it, I really miss being home down south....
ssad.gif

edit: I also forgot to add that Perimeter Mall also has MAC and Sephora. I'm almost sure [not positive] that it's close to Lenox Square Mall. Anyway, another mall you could try if you're in the vicinity.

prsfynestmami

The CCO at Discover Mills inside Saks IMO isn't that great. I've found better stuff at the CCO at North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm from Atlanta, (although I am in Nashville at the moment). I would love to go CCO shopping with any of you ladies, so let me know about possible plans later in the summer!
-paix