Getting to know the locals

billy_cakes

such a fun idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Mel - you dont happen to work at the HJ's on Port Road @ Beverley do you??

If so that would be soooooo weird... that HJ's is at the end of my street!!!

Mrs. May, I have a very weird feeling that you live on my brothers street
smiles.gif
and my parents live on the otherside of port road
smiles.gif

First Name: Billy however this is a nickname that pretty much everyone calls me...unless for my bank or phone company. My real name is emily

Dream Job: Working on film/shoot doing hair and make up

Shy or Outgoing: Outgoing

Other Obsession/s: Vintage computer games...i love collecting them
smiles.gif

Favorite Food: Indian

Car I drive: I dont drive

Car I WANT to drive: If they make a souly electric car I may drive. But genereally im against omitting gases that arnt nesessary... so I walk, ride my bike or catch a bus

Favorite singer/band: Evergreen Terrece, Beastie Boys,

Favorite Film/s: Forest Gump, finding nemo, capote, to kill a mockingbird, the motercycle diaries, gatica...lots

The one thing I couldn't live without: My family and friends

Been overseas and where: The states, germany and canada

One thing I want to do before I die: backpack across europe

What's the funniest/weirdest thing you shoplifted (if you ever have): ummm... i dont think i have

Celebrity you love: marylin munroe,

Celebrity you can't stand: lady gaga

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
Mrs. May, I have a very weird feeling that you live on my brothers street
smiles.gif
and my parents live on the otherside of port road
smiles.gif

well m'dear, if you brother says that there has been a house demolished at the end of their street within the last week, then yes, that's me!!

(our house was demolished last week and we are living at my parents place for 6 months).

billy_cakes

ohhh...ill have to ask him... he loves building and stuff so he was probably there going 'so what you knocking it down with mate?' 'oh is that a 10 by 4' 'nice drill' and other manly things

MrsMay

^^ actually, there are pics on facebook, so check them out and see if you recognise the street!
winks.gif

Obviously my name on facebook is Jenny May
winks.gif
lol

pinkvanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Celebrity you can't stand: Paris Hilton... reminds me of a gutter skank but with $...

th_DANCE.gif
That is the best description of her I've ever heard!

spectrolite

My turn!

First Name: Bibi

Occupation: I manage a store during the day but at night I'm a sexy jewel thief. (How else could I pay for all my MAC?)

Dream Job: Designer of some sort.

Shy or Outgoing: A little of both

Other Obsession/s: Old/Tribal Indian jewelery, Zombie movies, all things macabre, Anime/Manga

Favorite Food: Indian, Italian, Mexican, Chinese >_< Me like food!!

Car I drive: I don't know how to drive

Car I WANT to drive: I want to be driven, not drive.

Favorite singer/band/Dj's: Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Amon Tobin, Umwelt, Alicia Keys, Justice, Danger, Daft Punk, Tabla Beat Science

Favorite Film/s: Empire of the Sun, The Ring, Amelie, Howl's Moving Castle (anything by Miyazaki), Ailens, Conan the Barbarian, The Girl on the Bridge, Nikita, The 5th Element, Dark City... lots of other Sci-Fi and Horror
smiles.gif

Favorite Tv Shows:
24, 30 Rock, Battlestar Gatactiga, The Office (US version), Lost, Iorn Chef

The one thing I couldn't live without: Cake, pancakes, ice cream, pizza! Oh and lip balm >_<

Been overseas and where: From the USA orginally, United Arab Emirates, Singapore

One thing I want to do before I die: Travel the world

What's the funniest/weirdest thing you shoplifted (if you ever have): Hmm nothing funny but when I was a kid I stoke Lifesavers candy and then felt so bad I couldn't eat them

Celebrity you love: I don't really love alot of celebs but I do like Christian Bale and Jensen Ackles cos they are pretty hot

Celebrity you can't stand: Most of them!

simplyenchantin

spectrolite, you reminded me I <3 mexican. Since being on my diet I seem to have (probably wisely) forgotten foods I love haha. I also LOVE The 5th Element.
smiles.gif

darkorchid

Really a nice idea ladies
smiles.gif
I think Melb far out numbers Sydney gals though hehehe

First Name:
Tara

Occupation: I work in CustomerService/Tech Support in Foreign Exchange - don't ask me about rates though or when the dollar will bounce back! HAHA

Dream Job: No idea really...

Shy or Outgoing: A little of both, depending on the company and situation

Other Obsession/s: shoes, most recently gotten into nail polish, anime, video games, and pole dancing YEOW!

Favorite Food: I LOVE pad thai! HAHAHA. Dark chocolate yum

Car I drive: Honda Civic Breeze

Car I WANT to drive: Any Aston Martin as long as it isn't the tainted one that Lara Bingle got her hands on or an Audi R8 in white *_*

Favorite singer/band/Dj's: Mariah Carey, Pitbull, anything funky or rnb/hip hop really

Favorite Film/s: Memoirs of a Geisha, Star Wars series (not the new cheese that was churned out recently though) Interview with a Vampire, Labyrinth, all Harry Potter - the newest one is coming out ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!

Favorite Tv Shows:
HOUSE! *swoons for Hugh Laurie, Louis Theroux - he is sooo going to get slapped in the face one day, Ladette to Lady,

The one thing I couldn't live without: My boyfriend, chocolate, shampoo...

Been overseas and where: Philippines, USA, UK, Paris, HK,

One thing I want to do before I die: Drive an awesome car around an awesome track with skillz!

What's the funniest/weirdest thing you shoplifted (if you ever have): Never shoplifted

Celebrity you love: Angelina & Victoria Beckham - gotta admit the lady got style. Not much food, but style.

Celebrity you can't stand: Paris Hilton ick and most overrated ugly slutty types

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
spectrolite, you reminded me I <3 mexican. Since being on my diet I seem to have (probably wisely) forgotten foods I love haha. I also LOVE The 5th Element.
smiles.gif

Omg Mexican food is so goooood! It is so easy to make and the recipes are easy to adapt to suit my vegetarianism. I like making Nacho's especially but I also love tacos and burritos. The combination of sour cream, melted cheese and guacamole is just diabolical. >_<

Brie

First Name: Brie-Anne

Occupation: I work in a convenience store, hopefully not forever.....

Dream Job: Makeup or designing

Shy or Outgoing: Really depends who I'm around or where i am

Other Obsession/s: . I too love the shoes and the clothes.......
Dvd and movies. Sewing

Favorite Food: Chinese and Seafood, particularly together

Car I drive: Can't drive

Car I WANT to drive: ???

Favorite singer/band: Hmm hard question, probably The Dead Kennedy's or the Cramps or Brian Setzer or Billy Bragg.......

Favorite Film/s: So soo many could never list them all so I'd have to say Horror/Thriller and Old Movies

The one thing I couldn't live without: My family and pets!

Been overseas and where: No where so far, my sister ended up getting married over here
ssad.gif

One thing I want to do before I die: really don't know...

What's the funniest/weirdest thing you shoplifted (if you ever have): ?? I don't know/remember to be quite honest.

Celebrity you love: Dita Von Teese, Angelina

Celebrity you can't stand: Natalie Portman and Jessica Alba sorry but they are so boring

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
at night I'm a sexy jewel thief. (How else could I pay for all my MAC?)

Yeap, this explains..
th_LMAO.gif

I was reading the last few posts and thinking, I don't remember writing about the favorite TV programs..

Repunzel

First Name:Natalia

Dream Job
oh.gif
rdering pool boys around, while i lap up the rays on my sunlounge lol

Shy or Outgoing
oh.gif
utgoing at work,shy and a recluse on my time off
winkiss.gif

Other Obsession/s:clothes esp australian and new zealand designers shakuhachi,alice mcall etc.

Favorite Food:ice cream,mexican

Car I WANT to drive: Chrysler 3.5l v6 sedan

Favorite Film/s:The proffesional,Star trek

The one thing I couldn't live without: My chihuahua,new fashion,air
th_LMAO.gif

Been overseas and where:poland,singapore

One thing I want to do before I die
oh.gif
wn a complete mac collection,have several real estate properties.

What's the funniest/weirdest thing you shoplifted (if you ever have): a chup a chup(glad to know i;m not the only 1)

Celebrity you love: Angelina jolie

Celebrity you can't stand:sandra bullock i don't know why i just don't like her.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Other Obsession/s: Old/Tribal Indian jewelery, Zombie movies, all things macabre, Anime/Manga

Favorite Film/s: Empire of the Sun, The Ring, Amelie, Howl's Moving Castle (anything by Miyazaki), Ailens, Conan the Barbarian, The Girl on the Bridge, Nikita, The 5th Element, Dark City... lots of other Sci-Fi and Horror
smiles.gif

You and my bro in law would get along soooooo well! He's obsessed by zombies and is even using the name zombie in his business. Funny thing too, his daughter (my niece) is named Amelie and the tattoo he designing for me is Anime/Manga style.... oooohhhh very 6 degrees if Kevin Bacon!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Mel - you dont happen to work at the HJ's on Port Road @ Beverley do you??

If so that would be soooooo weird... that HJ's is at the end of my street!!!

Nah I work at Sefton Park, I did go there once for a "best of the best" competition though...

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
Hungry Jacks

LMAO!! Doh.. Obviously I am from states and I only know it as Burger King
tong.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
my parents live in adelaide,i'm always to lazy to visit

Now you should make more effort to visit them.. And stop by at Media Makeup for MUFE
greengrin.gif