• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Givenchy Cosmetics

JerseyGirl

VOCE編集部 on Instagram: “#ジバンシイ の #春新色 ??????  1/4に発売される、 [URL=https://www.specktra.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=GIVENCHY]#GIVENCHY の春新色スクープです?????? テーマは「SPRING OF COLOR」。 虹の色彩で楽しむ、春の訪れを感じるコレクションです。 澄んだ空に輝く虹の力強い色彩にインスパイアされ、…”[/url]
Not sure about the two toned liner thing...

JerseyGirl

I was planning to buy the blue/green b/c I love the colors, but I'm certain I'll look like an idiot if I try to use it the way they are proposing. I'll make up my own rules for it.
Yes they are pretty colors!! I know I’ll turn it into a disaster so it’s better if I stay away.

elegant-one

VOCE編集部 on Instagram: “#ジバンシイ の #春新色 李  1/4に発売される、 #GIVENCHY の春新色スクープです テーマは「SPRING OF COLOR」。 虹の色彩で楽しむ、春の訪れを感じるコレクションです。 澄んだ空に輝く虹の力強い色彩にインスパイアされ、…”
I must have the 2 lipsticks unless they are repackaged shades. But, they are so pretty maybe I'll get them anyway lol

elegant-one

So it's not quite the same red packaging but it's so close that if I didn't have my contacts in, I would say it's pretty close to the same design & color :roflmao:

What is the name of the new lipstick? I have 3 of that lipstick from last year lol

awickedshape

So it's not quite the same red packaging but it's so close that if I didn't have my contacts in, I would say it's pretty close to the same design & color :roflmao:

What is the name of the new lipstick? I have 3 of that lipstick from last year lol
Lol

Not sure of the shade name, I just saw it earlier and noticed it was matte

BEAUTYNEWS, бьютиновости 🆕🔥 on Instagram: “Givenchy Chinese New Year 2019! 🔔🌟🔔 У @givenchybeauty в честь китайского Нового года выходит лимитированная мини-коллекция макияжа. В нее…”

fur4elise

It looks the same to me :confused:
I think the "blossom" design is a larger print pattern with thin black slash lines. No black in last year's design.
Shade 325 ~ Rouge Fetiche ~ Warm Red. Not sure about finish.

I had a heck of a time getting last year's release. The 2019 design is so similar, I think I may to skip. But don't hold me to that...;) I love the Givenchy lip formula :heart:

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick ;)

lipstickaddict

The new lipstick is Rouge Fetiche 325. I had to buy it for collecting purposes :saythat::cool::icon_cheers::eek:

fur4elise

The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick ;)
:tee: You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

LOL! I just added it to my :heart: list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
:roflmao:

Last edited: