• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Givenchy Cosmetics

elegant-one

:tee: You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

LOL! I just added it to my :heart: list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
:roflmao:
:p Eh, I know that I'll still get it. I love the Givenchy lipsticks. I love Armani lipsticks too...very much. Armani makes amazing reds. :heart:

fur4elise

:p Eh, I know that I'll still get it. I love the Givenchy lipsticks. I love Armani lipsticks too...very much. Armani makes amazing reds. :heart:
Ugh...I was quoting and responding to [MENTION=92943]lipstickaddict[/MENTION] ! But as per usual the quote dropped off...You know I love you too :flowers:

fur4elise

HA! Shenanigans are so much fun. Same here lol. Making cards, cleaning & shopping :icon_cheers::tee: :heart: :heart:

:tee: I am playing holiday hooky from work tomorrow, so today is my Friday :yess:

And hubs is out of town til tomorrow evening. I get lots done when he is outta my way ;) I am taking next Friday off too :five:

My shenanigans will include: Cleaning, dekrappifying (huge goodwill donation), shopping, shopping, shopping, wine and decorating the tree :xmas:

elegant-one

:tee: I am playing holiday hooky from work tomorrow, so today is my Friday :yess:

And hubs is out of town til tomorrow evening. I get lots done when he is outta my way ;) I am taking next Friday off too :five:

My shenanigans will include: Cleaning, dekrappifying (huge goodwill donation), shopping, shopping, shopping, wine and decorating the tree :xmas:
Whoa, Bosch & I are coming to your house!!!! That's like the best list of shenanigans ever! :p:twirl::heart:

lipstickaddict

:tee: You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

LOL! I just added it to my :heart: list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
:roflmao:
:wavey::flowers: Awww! Thank you! I am well. Just had my head down grading a gazillion essays these past few months.
Givenchy is tops! Love it ( along with Armani ;)There was a mini Givenchy holiday set I was able to snag on Sephora Canada with 6 of the rouge lipsticks. Love it. Hope all is well for you! :tee::heart:

lipstickaddict

There you are! I haven't seen you on much so I was missing you :hugs::kisskiss: I guess I'll have to be it for the same reason lol.
:flowers::icon_cheers: Life has been pretty crazy! I've been missing all of you lovely ladies too! :mecry:
Do you have Rouge fetiche? I'm sure it will be a beautiful red! It sold out on Sephora Canada already so grab it up fast when it launches if you want it! I will try to post a real life pic of the two when mine comes to see the packaging side by side. Hope you are well!:tee::knuddel::heart:

elegant-one

:flowers::icon_cheers: Life has been pretty crazy! I've been missing all of you lovely ladies too! :mecry:
Do you have Rouge fetiche? I'm sure it will be a beautiful red! It sold out on Sephora Canada already so grab it up fast when it launches if you want it! I will try to post a real life pic of the two when mine comes to see the packaging side by side. Hope you are well!:tee::knuddel::heart:
Yes I do lol. I'm so happy you were able to get it. Thanks hun! :kisskiss::twirl::date::hugs:

elegant-one

The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick ;)
I got it I got it I got it :icon_cheers::rotfl:I got up at 6:30am & there it was. I thought I already had that shade, but nope so it's good.