Green or light blue Solar Bits??

julie150463

Have just stumbled across this seller rorobobo2006 who is selling Solar Bits in every colour under the rainbow.

Mac Solar Bits Pearlized Pigment gold pink 3.9g on eBay (end time 20-Sep-09 07:39:59 BST)

Have just emailed them - should be interesting
winkiss.gif

gildedangel

Who would want to buy Solar Bits anyway? Personally, I thought that the texture and pay off were terrible! I can't even imagine how bad the fake ones are!

BellaItalia1969

Angi,looking at that awful compact made my day!The whole thing is just so ugly,they look like they have been made with left over Xmas bling!!
thmbdn.gif

I will report it time permitting ..the seller includes link on his auctions to Mac website ??Wth !!!
nonono.gif

Is that suppose to convince people that his carp is authentic??

Vixxan

How are you reporting these?

Reason for Report:
Detailed Reason:
Additional Information:
Brief Description:

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL!!! We have the same listings for the Solar Bits on AU ebay as well
winks.gif

Panda,i had to educate my australian sis in law about fake Mac on ebay AU,and in general!
She had the fake Mac Zoom lash mascara, which incidently was also bought by me (sometime ago) on ebay UK(different seller though) i told her to chuck it in a bin ..the fake Zoom Lash is a very close fake!!I mean i fell for it as the seller was using a piccy of the real thing!!!!probably copied from Julie
th_wink3.gif

Only upon recieving i knew...
thmbdn.gif
i bought a fake ,the smell was the main give away( quite strong like nailvarnish),wrong sticker with PLUSHBLACK !?instead of Zoomblack,the brush looked different,the whole lenght of mascara was longer than the real thing,the tube on the authentic is quite matt with few glittery bits the fake was very black and shiny almost like it was painted on if you see what i mean.There was also no batch code ,lesson well learnt for me and Carla.
thmbup.gif

On a happier note rorobobo2006,listings are thing of a past...well 2 are remain ..i think in my haste to report i missed couple
Ok catch you all later
specktra_rocks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
How are you reporting these?

Reason for Report:
Detailed Reason:
Additional Information:
Brief Description:

Hiya Vixxan,
this is what i do:Reason for report >counterfeits and breach of copyright
Detailed reason
tong.gif
otential trademark infringment
Additional information:Other replica or counterfeit items
Brief description:...ok depends what you are reporting but say for argument sake is the fake Mac 12 eyeshadow CREAM palettes (picture below)
this is what i write:Fake MAC!Mac makes no 12colour eyeshadow palettes&NO palettes of CREAM eyeshadow either!
Hmmm i reported these 12 eyeshadow palettes and seller listed more...she has sold staggering 100 + PCS pcs of these!!seller:perfectpricebeauty
Words fail me!
%21B%28WVv3gBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKb0pWvGg%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

on each listing there's more like 10 available
thmbdn.gif

What puzzles me is that she has 1 neg for these ,she sells fakes but as long as you give refund is all ok ??!!Ebay makes me sick..lol literally
This item is NOT authentic, it is counterfeit MACBuyer:
caelinreid ( 4 )
05-Sep-09 12:54

Reply by perfectpricebeauty (05-Sep-09 21:40):
as per my policy refund given and return postage reimbursed.

MAC 12 colour eyeshadow pallette 04 (#250489046057)£12.49

elle25

Whats worrying is that they've actually started faking these. Who knows what sort of horrible crap will be in it if they ever get it close? It really sucks that people keep getting away with selling this disgusting fake mac.

LMD84

i hope that all these crappy fakes get taken down. it's beyond a joke at how much crap there is on ebay. some stuff is so fake (like the compact!) it's like they're not even trying to hide that it's fake anymore!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i hope that all these crappy fakes get taken down. it's beyond a joke at how much crap there is on ebay. some stuff is so fake (like the compact!) it's like they're not even trying to hide that it's fake anymore!

hiya LMD, I feel exactly the same!While i try to report as many as i can,it's a losing battle ,more and more get relisted ,fake ebay accounts get created etc! Or worse they sell all this fakes and profit by it !
%21B,CsSEg%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVzhzBKpo5IGyGQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

While im not an expert on all the Mac,some of the fakes are just so obvious especially these eyeshadow(photo above) seller:sarahk937 ...
lol.gif
ermm i really don't know how many people/sellers can claim the same carp "these were sold to me trough my supplier as authentic "
or getting a negative and "AND THEY HAVE A FILTER TOP, THE COLOURS JUST WIPE AWAY FAR TO EASY&THERE IS JUSTBuyer:passionfish1984 ( 348
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
26-Aug-09 17:00
  • Reply by sarahk937 (26-Aug-09 18:29):

OBVIOUSLY FILTER TOP LOOSE EYESHADOW I AM A PROFFESSIONAL MAKE UP ARTIST
MAC EYSHADOW PIGMENT UK SELLER LOTS OF COLOURS cheap !! (#300339202305)
Professional makeup artist!???
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
yeah right

MAC EYESHADOW MANY COLOURS NEW IN BOX UK SELLER REF01 on eBay (end time 08-Oct-09 18:19:19 BST)

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Have just stumbled across this seller rorobobo2006 who is selling Solar Bits in every colour under the rainbow.

Mac Solar Bits Pearlized Pigment gold pink 3.9g on eBay (end time 20-Sep-09 07:39:59 BST)

Have just emailed them - should be interesting
winkiss.gif

Julie,have you had a reply yet?
th_wink3.gif

also i wanted to know if im correct in assuming that to list something and to liken the product to the genuine item is a Ebay NO,NO?
here is the offending article:
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE BRAND NEW IN BOX EYESHADOW
THESE CAN BE USED IN THE SAME WAY AS MAC AS THEY ARE SLIGHT SECONDS WITH NUMBERS ON NOT NAMES
COLOUR : Vivid Purple
THESE EYESHADOWS ARE REALLY FAB AND CAN BE USED DRY OR WET
THE UNDERNEATH OF THE CONTAINER HOUSES A MIRROR AND AN EYESHADOW APPLICATOR (as shown in picture)
Full Size 1.5g
OTHER COLOURS and other Mac items AVAILABLE IN MY SHOP

Item number:300349003895
seller:sarahk937
The actual eyeshadow in the photo is a typical fake MAC with mirror and sponge tip applicator!!

Vixxan

I reported all of these. It does feel like a loosing battle. Ebay is not going to do anything about this, they are making too much money by allowing this. Sad.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
I reported all of these. It does feel like a loosing battle. Ebay is not going to do anything about this, they are making too much money by allowing this. Sad.

Vixxan,thanks for reporting
thmbup.gif
i know it does feel like this sometimes!Ebay does make lotta money ,dollars,dough,bread,pennies out of fakes!
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I want a real MAC green eye shadow like in Bella's pic, 300346029894. I love my One Off but that's a pretty hue. Recs? xD

Medusa's Makeup Wasabe
MAC pigment Green Space (Matte)
Stars Makeup Haven Fresh
Urban Decay Graffiti

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I want a real MAC green eye shadow like in Bella's pic, 300346029894. I love my One Off but that's a pretty hue. Recs? xD

If you can get hold of them, guacamole or wondergrass are similar shades to that.