Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

katred

Specktra Bestie
  [COLOR=0000FF] Wore it Monday---it's heaven in a fancy bullet.[/COLOR] :love: [COLOR=0000FF] I hope you love it!!![/COLOR]
I'm making myself wait until the morning to put it on, since it was already dark when I got home and I wanted to see it in natural light. Now it's sitting a few feet from my bed and I feel like it's whispering "try me, try me"

Medgal07

I'm making myself wait until the morning to put it on, since it was already dark when I got home and I wanted to see it in natural light. Now it's sitting a few feet from my bed and I feel like it's whispering "try me, try me"
lol.gif
That gives a whole new meaning to whispers in the dark!!!

NaomiH

girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh my... I love her so... Could Rouge Parade be The Perfect Red? Possibly.

Of course I had to wear her immediately, so I've deviated from the smoky eye looks I've been working for Theme Makeup with a Purpose. I didn't want anything distracting from her beauty. Here's what she looks like on me:

I'm satisfied that she looks different than Garconne on me. What's also weird is that, despite my absolute insistence that there was a warm undertone (which there definitely seemed to be when I swatched her in store), the end shade is very neutral on me- almost cool.
shrugs.gif

So thank you to everyone who enabled me. You were right. I would have hated myself for missing out.

NaomiH

Of course I had to wear her immediately, so I've deviated from the smoky eye looks I've been working for Theme Makeup with a Purpose. I didn't want anything distracting from her beauty. Here's what she looks like on me:

I'm satisfied that she looks different than Garconne on me. What's also weird is that, despite my absolute insistence that there was a warm undertone (which there definitely seemed to be when I swatched her in store), the end shade is very neutral on me- almost cool.
shrugs.gif

So thank you to everyone who enabled me. You were right. I would have hated myself for missing out.
So beautiful, Katred! I absolutely love Rouge Parade on you!

Vineetha

shrugs.gif

That shade is perfect on you!! Love!!!

elegant-one

shrugs.gif

That shade is absolutely gorgeous on you!

Shars

shrugs.gif

Wow! That really makes your face look fresh and bright. Great choice!

Kaidan

shrugs.gif

Rouge Parade looks amazing on you, katred!
heart.gif

allthingsglam

Oh my... I love her so... Could Rouge Parade be The Perfect Red? Possibly. Of course I had to wear her immediately, so I've deviated from the smoky eye looks I've been working for Theme Makeup with a Purpose. I didn't want anything distracting from her beauty. Here's what she looks like on me: I'm satisfied that she looks different than Garconne on me. What's also weird is that, despite my absolute insistence that there was a warm undertone (which there definitely seemed to be when I swatched her in store), the end shade is very neutral on me- almost cool. :shrugs: So thank you to everyone who enabled me. You were right. I would have hated myself for missing out.
stunning

Medgal07

shrugs.gif

You love her and man she loves you back!!!!!
love.gif
It's beautiful on you---glad you got it!!!

Dolly Snow

Oh my... I love her so... Could Rouge Parade be The Perfect Red? Possibly. Of course I had to wear her immediately, so I've deviated from the smoky eye looks I've been working for Theme Makeup with a Purpose. I didn't want anything distracting from her beauty. Here's what she looks like on me: I'm satisfied that she looks different than Garconne on me. What's also weird is that, despite my absolute insistence that there was a warm undertone (which there definitely seemed to be when I swatched her in store), the end shade is very neutral on me- almost cool. :shrugs: So thank you to everyone who enabled me. You were right. I would have hated myself for missing out.
Gorgeous

katred

Specktra Bestie
You love her and man she loves you back!!!!!
love.gif
It's beautiful on you---glad you got it!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Gorgeous
Thanks very much ladies. I cannot get over how amazing this shade is. EVERYONE NEEDS A PARADE. I'm sitting in my pyjamas by the computer and I want to go and reapply. I was always super-impressed by the Rouge G formula, but I swear that it's actually been getting better ever since the Fall collection a couple of years ago (where they introduced Gigolo, Garconne and Girly). I'm going to have to impose a limit on the number of times I can wear this in a week.