Guerlain Summer 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
:wave:  awesome product right?? 
It is! A perfect choice for us pale girls.
  [COLOR=0000FF] Awesome Katred!  I use the duo powder swirled together EVERYDAY.  It's too nice not to!!!![/COLOR]
I've had to stop myself from doing so, but it's been a hard battle. Aside from the lovely colour, it makes my skin look flawless!
Lovely on you. For some reason, wearing shocking pink scares me. Which makes no sense since I embrace true vamp colors and have issues wearing them. So my lips being bold is not the issue. Perhaps I need a shrink to explain????
Actually, I was the same for YEARS. I'd wear dark colours, but bright ones seemed wrong. I gradually just started with a couple, wearing them lightly or blotted and gradually got comfortable.

Medgal07

Actually, I was the same for YEARS. I'd wear dark colours, but bright ones seemed wrong. I gradually just started with a couple, wearing them lightly or blotted and gradually got comfortable.
Isn't it funny how we have to 'CHALLENGE' ourselves to wear certain things yet restrict ourselves from wearing others
sigh.gif

pinkrose398

Review of Meteorites Oxygen Care posted up, if anyone is interested.

Basically it's a good primer-type product, or a light moisturizer if you don't have dry or dehydrated skin. Nothing really special, sadly.

(blog link removed by mod. Please keep links to your blog / site confined to your signature. Thank you!)

Anitacska

My Rainbow Pearls, as well as Pink Fluo Rouge Automatique and the nail polish have arrived. The pearls seem to have a lot of blue dust on them and come up quite light and give a slightly cool tone to my face. Not at all bronzy like one would expect summer Meteorites to be. Pretty though. The lipstick is gorgeous and so is the nail polish. Will post this in the other 2 Guerlain threads as well.

MACGirl13

My Rainbow Pearls, as well as Pink Fluo Rouge Automatique and the nail polish have arrived. The pearls seem to have a lot of blue dust on them and come up quite light and give a slightly cool tone to my face. Not at all bronzy like one would expect summer Meteorites to be. Pretty though. The lipstick is gorgeous and so is the nail polish. Will post this in the other 2 Guerlain threads as well. 
where did you get the Perles from? I heard from Guerlain that they would only be available at Nordstrom in July

rockin

My Rainbow Pearls and Fluo Stiletto have arrived too. I've only just unpacked them as my parents were here when the postie delivered them, and they are always telling me off for buying makeup.

My Pearls were quite dusty, too, but I haven't tried them on my face yet. I am wearing the lipstick right now, though, and I love it. It's not too bright at all, and I like the finish. I'm not so keen on mattes, which most others this sort of colour tend to be.

ashievic

My Rainbow Pearls and Fluo Stiletto have arrived too. I've only just unpacked them as my parents were here when the postie delivered them, and they are always telling me off for buying makeup.

My Pearls were quite dusty, too, but I haven't tried them on my face yet. I am wearing the lipstick right now, though, and I love it. It's not too bright at all, and I like the finish. I'm not so keen on mattes, which most others this sort of colour tend to be.
Oh I so get the P's when packages arrive. Well, from my Dad. That is why I love FedEx they come mid morning. UPS comes after 5:30 pm and it is not pretty. Of course it doesn't help when FedEx narcs me out to my father, if he has a stop at the village hall....as in I was just at your house, ugh.

rockin

Oh I so get the P's when packages arrive. Well, from my Dad. That is why I love FedEx they come mid morning. UPS comes after 5:30 pm and it is not pretty. Of course it doesn't help when FedEx narcs me out to my father, if he has a stop at the village hall....as in I was just at your house, ugh.
I always hope my parcels won't arrive on a Saturday, as that's when my parents come to visit. My parents arrive around 11am and the postie usually somewhere around 11:45am. I had 2 packages arrive today, so I took them from the postie and walked through the living room as if it were nothing, putting them down where my parents wouldn't be staring at them, and ignoring them until my parents had left, hoping they would forget. Mum likes to comment on how I get parcels delivered pretty much daily, when in fact they all tend to arrive on a Friday or Saturday.

SubwayDreaming

For Canadians searching for the Rainbow Pearls (meteorites)…

I found some today at Shoppers Drug Mart. It wasn't on display, I was just snooping through the open drawers and found them! So it might pay to ask/snoop at your local Shoppers.

DMcG9

For Canadians searching for the Rainbow Pearls (meteorites)…

I found some today at Shoppers Drug Mart. It wasn't on display, I was just snooping through the open drawers and found them! So it might pay to ask/snoop at your local Shoppers.
Hilarious. I feel like the SAs are never around the high end cosmetics section. Glad you found what you were looking for though! How much were they?

Latest posts