Guitar Hero anyone?

Artphr33k

lol i'm the worst... i beat my boyfriend to the point where he doesn't play with me. so i upgraded to Rockband, and have a full band (plane and all!) with singer, drummer, guitarist and sometime someone plays the bass.

embarrassingly enough.... i stay up until 6 am sometimes, AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

NicksWifey

Just wanted to bump this thread up...didn't want to do a new thread, so I did a search and found this one
smiles.gif

I got Guitar Hero: Legends of Rock today for my 360 and this game is the SHIT!!! OMG, I have been playing it all night. I'm getting better, but it's hella fun to play when you are quite tipsy!

melozburngr

the 29th of June Guitar Hero: Aerosmith comes out!!! I am SO excited. How lame is it that I actually BOUGHT my XBOX so I could play guitar hero?! lol I'm a woman obsessed. I almost crippled myself the other night playing. :p I played for like 7 hrs straight, my wrist and fingers were so sore I couldnt play the rest of the weekend! lol

Mizz.Yasmine

i dont play it but ive watched alot of people play it haha they look like their having so much fun but i cant get into it.

vocaltest

I LOOOOVE guitar hero! They're bringing out guitar hero for the DS next month too
greengrin.gif
! The only thing I don't like is that it makes my eyes go funny after a while haha like if I look away everything looks like its going up/down/moving in general!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
I LOOOOVE guitar hero! They're bringing out guitar hero for the DS next month too
greengrin.gif
! The only thing I don't like is that it makes my eyes go funny after a while haha like if I look away everything looks like its going up/down/moving in general!

The floor is lava!! Thats the joke that my friends and I say. Just dont look in the mirror- its trippy.
smiles.gif