(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

The brush & touché éclat!
greengrin.gif
That's right!!! Thanks Vee!!! I didn't get the Touché Éclat because I had just gotten the one with the fall collection and I keep one extra from the regular line. I loved the packaging though!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I can't believe that CP is still available given all of the pre-launch hype/hysteria. I went into a Sephora today (for a return, but the line was too long!) and there were stacks of them on the display. I wonder what those ebay scalpers are doing now...

msvluvsmac

I can't believe that CP is still available given all of the pre-launch hype/hysteria. I went into a Sephora today (for a return, but the line was too long!) and there were stacks of them on the display. I wonder what those ebay scalpers are doing now...
I saw a stack at the Sephora near me too. I thought for sure it would have sold out by now.

laurennnxox

Quote: Originally Posted by msvluvsmac

I saw a stack at the Sephora near me too. I thought for sure it would have sold out by now.
I believe JH said on one of her videos that it was being restocked for the month because it's now on the "Hot Now" section when you first walk into the store. Which is pretty cool! I'm glad they're producing more / restocking because it makes sense fiscally (at least in my opinion).

boschicka

I believe JH said on one of her videos that it was being restocked for the month because it's now on the "Hot Now" section when you first walk into the store. Which is pretty cool! I'm glad they're producing more / restocking because it makes sense fiscally (at least in my opinion).
Agreed. It's nice to finally have a limited edition product with some stock behind it!

Medgal07

Good point T_T. I'm wondering if because of the initial demand/popularity, they increased production. Maybe it will
now be permanent.

Medgal07

iagree.gif

DMcG9

It's been in stock at every Sephora I've been to in the past month... not to sound like I am there all the time, but sometimes I just wander in out of habit.

jaymuse

If any of you guys on IG follow @ dupethat, you might have seen that they are releasing a highlighter with a mystery brand in October. The girls that run DupeThat were so generous and sent me both of them to test out and review before hand.

I can't giveaway the brand yet, but the formula is very smooth! More like Becca and less like MAC. I just got these today, but I'll be doing a full review tomorrow on my blog.

DILLIGAF

If any of you guys on IG follow @ dupethat, you might have seen that they are releasing a highlighter with a mystery brand in October. The girls that run DupeThat were so generous and sent me both of them to test out and review before hand. I can't giveaway the brand yet, but the formula is very smooth! More like Becca and less like MAC. I just got these today, but I'll be doing a full review tomorrow on my blog.
You Glow Girl is very very pretty. I'll be looking for your review.