(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

I have a KA eyeshadow and a KA eyeshadow duo. I can swatch them for you if you would like.
Hey Dilli. Thanks for offering. I'm more into checking out his face products. I want to try one or two of the sensual skin enhancers and I was interested in the Celestial Powder highlighters. But as Meddy pointed out, they are a really small size for the price. The Becca SSPP and the Balm Lou-manizers seem to be comparable for better price per weight. How do you like his eyeshadows though? Are they life changing? lol

DILLIGAF

Hey Dilli. Thanks for offering. I'm more into checking out his face products. I want to try one or two of the sensual skin enhancers and I was interested in the Celestial Powder highlighters. But as Meddy pointed out, they are a really small size for the price. The Becca SSPP and the Balm Lou-manizers seem to be comparable for better price per weight. How do you like his eyeshadows though? Are they life changing? lol
Great pigmentation and rather smooth. Life changing? Nah! Good? Yes! I would say they are on par with NARS duos.

Medgal07

Medgal07

Great pigmentation and rather smooth. Life changing? Nah! Good? Yes! I would say they are on par with NARS duos.
lol.gif

Urmi

Hi ladies, Since y'all are highlighter experts, I wanted to ask you whether mystery princess or coupe d chic from the Mac Cinderella collection would be a better highlighter? I do have noticeable pores as well. Thank you!

NaomiH

Hi ladies, Since y'all are highlighter experts, I wanted to ask you whether mystery princess or coupe d chic from the Mac Cinderella collection would be a better highlighter? I do have noticeable pores as well. Thank you!
I'd go with Mystery Princess since it seems to not be as glittery as Coupe d chic.

Shars

Ok cool! You hardly hear people talking about KA products these days but I know his products are revered in the MU industry.

DILLIGAF

Ok cool! You hardly hear people talking about KA products these days but I know his products are revered in the MU industry.
The highlighters are beautiful but like everyone said they are tiny. The blushes are amazing! However I've not gotten my hands on one yet other than to swatch. The sensual skin enhancer seems very interesting to me but my local Bloomingdale's that carries KA do not carry above a certain color in store. For that price I want to swatch and make sure I get the correct color match.

I have Kevyn's books and even if a few were written in the mid 90's they are still a great reference.

Shars

The highlighters are beautiful but like everyone said they are tiny. The blushes are amazing! However I've not gotten my hands on one yet other than to swatch. The sensual skin enhancer seems very interesting to me but my local Bloomingdale's that carries KA do not carry above a certain color in store. For that price I want to swatch and make sure I get the correct color match.

I have Kevyn's books and even if a few were written in the mid 90's they are still a great reference.
So true! I read favourable reviews on Temptalia for Fira and Neolita and I really want those two if I could touch them first. At least if they were to pop onto Sephora, I could always order and return if I really didn't like them. (P.s. I do not need to be buying anymore blush lol).

I've been meaning to get his two (Face Foward & Making Faces) along with Sam Fine's Fine Beauty! The books are on Sephora's website so I will probably get them from there instead of amazon so the points can go towards my VIB status.

DILLIGAF

So true! I read favourable reviews on Temptalia for Fira and Neolita and I really want those two if I could touch them first. At least if they were to pop onto Sephora, I could always order and return if I really didn't like them. (P.s. I do not need to be buying anymore blush lol).

I've been meaning to get his two (Face Foward & Making Faces) along with Sam Fine's Fine Beauty! The books are on Sephora's website so I will probably get them from there instead of amazon so the points can go towards my VIB status.
Shut the Front DOOR!!! I didn't know that Sephora carried books!!!!

Shars

Shut the Front DOOR!!! I didn't know that Sephora carried books!!!!
Well I didn't either until I went through the KA category on their website.. It seems as though it's just the KA ones though. I wonder if they will stock Bobbi Brown's at some point. All the other department store retailers that carry BB stuff sell her books within the cosmetics section of their websites.

Icecaramellatte

So I've finally used Topaz... this thing is love pure love. So awesome! My cheeks just pop out! instant skinny. LOL
Ugh! I have to get this. It seems like I keep forgetting and every time I go in a Sephora and remember, they don't carry Becca!

I did pick up a new highlighter today, Lorac baked Tantalizer mini version. I saw it on someone on Instagram and loved how it looked as a highlighter. I saw Ulta carried a mini version but I couldn't get free shipping without buying a bunch more so everytime I was near an Ulta I went in but it was always out of stock. I went to a different Ulta today and they had it. It was only $8! Lorac seems to carry a lot of mini versions of their products. Great way to try stuff.

Shars

Ugh! I have to get this. It seems like I keep forgetting and every time I go in a Sephora and remember, they don't carry Becca!

I did pick up a new highlighter today, Lorac baked Tantalizer mini version. I saw it on someone on Instagram and loved how it looked as a highlighter. I saw Ulta carried a mini version but I couldn't get free shipping without buying a bunch more so everytime I was near an Ulta I went in but it was always out of stock. I went to a different Ulta today and they had it. It was only $8! Lorac seems to carry a lot of mini versions of their products. Great way to try stuff.
I've heard and seen good things about that Lorac tantalizer. I was supposed to grab it when Sephora was getting rid of it's Lorac stock but I snoozed and lost. I will have to look for it next time I can get to an Ulta.

Icecaramellatte

I've heard and seen good things about that Lorac tantalizer. I was supposed to grab it when Sephora was getting rid of it's Lorac stock but I snoozed and lost. I will have to look for it next time I can get to an Ulta.
Yes. Look for the $8 one. They keep it with the minis in the check out area. It would have been guilt free shopping if I hadn't let some other things jump into my bag with it.

Medgal07

You'll love Topaz ICL. I'll have to look up LBT.....like I need another highlighter. I just ordered Estée Lauder's new one
thud.gif

Medgal07

Nordies has it Shar:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lorac-tantalizer-baked-bronzer/3485159?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=683238&cm_pla=women:makeup:powder&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads_pla_online&mr:referralID=7b641506-b7fe-11e4-8635-001b2166becc