(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

boschicka

y'all i was able to order the Guerlain Perle D'etoiles thanks to the amazing customer service rep at Saks (but sadly no Copper Diamond)!!!
cheerleader.gif

what shimmer bricks would y'all recommend as a must-have?
Awesome! What's your skin tone?

Medgal07

y'all i was able to order the Guerlain Perle D'etoiles thanks to the amazing customer service rep at Saks (but sadly no Copper Diamond)!!!
cheerleader.gif

YAY!!!! I'm so, so glad for you
pompom.gif
What luck!!!

omohegbe

YAY!!!! I'm so, so glad for you
pompom.gif
What luck!!!
I know!!! and i just found Copper Diamond on this website. Not sure if its legit or not.
https://www.taigan.com/shops/wooskincareandcosmetics/items/49969-bobbi-brown-copper-diamond-shimmer-brick-by-bobbi-brown

Medgal07

I know!!! and i just found Copper Diamond on this website. Not sure if its legit or not.
https://www.taigan.com/shops/wooskincareandcosmetics/items/49969-bobbi-brown-copper-diamond-shimmer-brick-by-bobbi-brown
I'm not familiar with that site. The product pictured looks authentic. Perhaps some of the ladies here might have
had some experience the site.

Shars

A little late to the party, but...

Hi, my name is boschicka and I hoard highlighters.

All hail the highlighter queen!!
th_worship.gif
queen.gif

I tried to check but couldn't get the pan out so I gave up lol
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkcrush

I figured out the bronze color! I picked the pan out with tweezers and could only make out some of the Id name but figured it out with the help of sephora.com... The shade in question is ME728 (Copper Red)
Aww thank you for going through the trouble of finding it! That one was on my list of blushes/highlighters so I'm definitely going to pick it up!

pinkcrush

All hail the highlighter queen!! :bowdown: :queen: Aww thank you for going through the trouble of finding it! That one was on my list of blushes/highlighters so I'm definitely going to pick it up!
No problem at all n I'm certain u will love it!!!

Prettypackages

cheerleader.gif

care to pass on the reps infor?

Boschicka, awesome haul, and so sad I knew most of those before you posted your list. LOL NOW, here is a had task, tell us your top 5! ;-)

boschicka

Awesome! What's your skin tone?
Im an NW45/NC50 with MAC.
The bronze or apricot shimmer bricks. There are also new brightening bricks in coral or cranberry that would be nice. I believe sandstone was a repromote, so if there's ever a brownie or a beach repromote, I would grab them.

omohegbe

care to pass on the reps infor?

Boschicka, awesome haul, and so sad I knew most of those before you posted your list. LOL NOW, here is a had task, tell us your top 5! ;-)
just sent you a message with the info. when i called she said they had about 5 in stock at the store she ordered it from.

omohegbe

Went to Saks and swatched Sandstone, it was perfection on my skin. So i just want to thank all of you for fueling my growing addiction!
dothewave.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Well... I'd been avoiding this thread for a while, but I'm in need of a few good highlighters. So here I am. The only one I have thus far is Lavender Cream by Hello Waffle. Does anyone have any good, relatively inexpensive recommendations?