(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

girlhaha.gif
Then I feel bad for her. People usually say I look like Lynn Whitfield
th_dunno.gif

Did you watch Empire last night?
I can see the Lynn Whitfield too but not in the eyes. I think you're the prettiest of the 3 Meddy!

charismafulltv

:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]Then I feel bad for her.  People usually say I look like Lynn Whitfield[/COLOR]:dunno:      [COLOR=0000FF]    Did you watch Empire last night?  [/COLOR]
I did early this am while stalking Cinderella (at work) Shhh! NSFW! Lol

DILLIGAF

I've seriously been stalking Sephora and Becca's websites for that Copper Pressed Skin Perfecter. I NEED THIS!!!!

DILLIGAF

So I picked up the Missy Lynn Eyeshadow and Baked Highlighter palette. It comes with two baked highlighters and man are they pigmented. I'm not usually a fan of baked products because I have to foil them to get them to show true to pan. However this one is so intense with out adding a foiling agent. I'm excited to try it foiled on my eyes. The price point is great $12 for 6 shadows and 2 baked highlighters. I only have one gripe. I'm scent sensitive and the packaging smells plasticky to me. I currently have it on my desk to air it out. You don't get the smell on the products but it's definitely the packaging.

Shars

So I picked up the Missy Lynn Eyeshadow and Baked Highlighter palette. It comes with two baked highlighters and man are they pigmented. I'm not usually a fan of baked products because I have to foil them to get them to show true to pan. However this one is so intense with out adding a foiling agent. I'm excited to try it foiled on my eyes. The price point is great $12 for 6 shadows and 2 baked highlighters. I only have one grip. I'm scent sensitive and the packaging smells plasticky to me. I currently have it on my desk to air it out. You don't get the smell on the products but it's definitely the packaging.
I'd love to see swatches if/when you get a chance. I'm thinking of picking it up to support her. She's such a positive soul.

Medgal07

She is a WOC YouTuber. She recently collaborated with BH Cosmetics to make a palette. Six shadows and two baked highlighters. It's actually pretty. I'll get swatches up later.
She's pretty!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ecY-yJrbAk