Happy 21st to me...

purrtykitty

That seriously sucks ass to begin with, and then for it to happen on your b-day?! That reeeeallllly blows! Well, I hope they find your bike...and karma or the law gets those asswipes. I really despise people who steal...get a fucking job and get your own shit!!

Well, Happy Birthday and enjoy your day, despite the way it started!

Krasevayadancer

So sorry to hear your bad news
ssad.gif
Vandalism and thievery is just not cool...

I hope you had a happy bday regardless.

MACATTAK

I'm so sorry to hear about this! This is awful especially on your birthday! I hope Karma bites them in the nuts!!
boxing.gif
boxing.gif

stacylynne

I'm so sorry this happened to you & on your b-day. I'm so sorry sweetie.
Does your apt complex have cams? Hopefully insurance will pay for this.

I hope karma get these dirt bags & their dick falls off.

NutMeg

Sweet! Your outlook on the world must have just gotten better.
greengrin.gif
It's mind-boggling to think that people can do things like that, but I'm so glad it turned out ok.

hhunt2

Oh Shap... that shiet happened to my friends ex. He lived in an apartment complex and one night, some assh*les stole his bike.

That's the only problem with living in an apartment or having no garage... is sooo easy to steal a bike like that. Get 2 guys and lift it onto a truck.
Last July, some f*ckers broke into my car (literally shaterred my passenger window) and stole my deck. Lmao... the funny thing is that the deck base was drilled into my car (so they were only able to get the face). Haha, my dad is a smart fella for doing that to my car when I was in high school. Plus the deck was only $50... is was cheap and it looked cheap. Also, my husband truck was right across the street with a killer system in it but they didnt break into his (and he didn't have an alarm system).

A lot of times, these thiefs are stupid... they either get caught, come back again or leave the crime sence with so many clues. Otherwise karma bites them in the butt.

Obreathemykiss

Yay! That is such a crazy birthday. Your 21st is seriously going to be memorable for crazy reasons! The ironic thing about it is you actually saw them stealing it! Imagine if you didn't, you probably would never see it again. Happy Birthday! Cheers!

BeautyPsycho

^^ True! You are gonna remember your 21st forever lol... chasing thieves in your undies
smiles.gif

Happy b-day and glad they found it!!! Maybe now someone should buy you alarm (if such thing exists for motorcycles) for your b-day
smiles.gif

redambition

OMG, i just saw this.

How wonderful that they've found your bike and made arrests!

Hope your birthday gets lots better!
oh.gif
)