have you ever been mistaken for a celeb? ..

msmack

Ive only gotten one celeb comparison and that was Alyssa Milano, not bad!
smiles.gif

kimmy

i get shirley manson alot...never been mistaken for her, but i've heard it at least once a day for the past two years from strangers that i look like her.

a few people have told me that i remind them of wednesday from the addams family when i have my hair in pigtails hahaha. i enjoy!

mello

When I was blonde I was always told that I looked like Nicole Richie. Once told I looked like Michelle Branch. I personally don't think I look like either :S But Nicole Richie and I both have the same face shape. (I guess)

xmrsvindieselx

i can totally see barbara!!!

i USED to get told all the time that i look like raven symone.. yeaah i dont at all.
41079e2f.jpg

thats an older picture of me.. i really dont see raven symone at all lolll

KAIA

I never ever got mistaken for anyone, I don't even look like anybody famous, but one day.. this girl came to me, and she was like " For some reason you kinda look like Kelly Clarkson" .. that pissed me off.
Also some ex-boyfriend, e-mailed me saying that he watched " The DaVinci Code" and the girl (Audrey Tautou) kinda looks like me. She's too pretty, so no way.
Also my mom thinks that I have something similar with Catherine Zeta Jones..I think is the face shape (round) and the small creaseless eyes.
BUT my BF looks A LOT like Adrien Brody! he was mistaken in the mall once.. LOL this lady was like... are you the actor from the Pianist??? he gets really mad.. I'll try to post a picture of him later...

Peaches

I used to get Christina Aguilera alot (during her dirrty days, and mine haha) but I would say mainly because of the hair & makeup styles. Someone thought I was Paris Hilton once but the chick that said it was extremely drunk, as was I and I said "What are you talking about?" and she goes "OMG its gotta be her, she even talks the same" which isnt true, because I have an Aussie accent.. She was just crazy haha.

fashionista4evr

i have gotten the omg its britany spears..blah, brooke hogan, and recently kelly clarkson....ha i kinda wish people knew me for myself and not that i look like someone else....ugh

macface

They have told me I look like angelina jolie when she had blonde hair and rigth now they say I look like amande bynes.

redambition

i have been told once that i resemble Julianne Moore. Really, i think it's just the red hair and a bit of a similar face shape that prompted that comment.

(i am not including my mother's insistence that i look like nicole kidman, as there is nothing about me that looks like her, apart from the red hair bit.)

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
When I was younger (teens) I got Shannon Daugherty all the time.

:eek2: :rememberschildhoodpicturesseenONCEever:

YES YOU DID!
thmbup.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I have been told i resemble a young barbra streisand?

Do i?

Yes! You look very much alike if not more attractive.
eyelove.gif

Tyester

And for my third and final post...

Never been mistaken for any celebrity, but I think I do look a little like Dave Mirra.(think X-Games BMX) Of course if I can find a picture with him having hair, I'll post the comparison.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
And for my third and final post...

Never been mistaken for any celebrity, but I think I do look a little like Dave Mirra.(think X-Games BMX) Of course if I can find a picture with him having hair, I'll post the comparison.

dave mirra is HOT.
cheerleader.gif

glam8babe

lots of people have said i look like Bridget from 'The girls next door' (one of Hugh Hefners girlfriends) i think its because i have a chubby face like she does and the same body shape [NOT THE BOOBS THOUGH!! =( ]
but people say i have the personality of Kendra Wilkinson (from the same show)
but somehow i think im a cross between Bridget and Kara Monaco [Playmate of the year 2006] yes they are all involved with Playboy i know lol

Kara
kara15.jpg

Bridget
b-1.jpg