have you ever been mistaken for a celeb? ..

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
i have never been mistaken, but i get that i look like EVE alot, even as a chunky girl..surprising!

well eve is gorgeous just like you sweetie
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

Mostly I've been told I look like that girl in ________'s music video (video hoes)
People have said Christina Milian but I never even gave it a second thought because its obsurd (sp)

captodometer

I used to have short, straight hair. And I go to the gym regularly, so I spend a lot of time wearing fitness gear.

shorthair.jpg

I had quite a few people think that I was Dominique Dawes, the Olympic gymnast. It usually happened whenever I was in a sporting goods store. Or wearing my American flag warm-up jacket.

Linda Baby

I was told I resembled Ciara more than once. I don't know how because I'm Asian. LOL! I guess when I had long hair and had it down. And one time when I was working, a little girl pointed at a Kimora Lee Simmons poster and asked if I was her ... LOL!!! I don't look like her either.
smiles.gif

NutMeg

Apparently I look like Eva Mendes. Which on the one hand is cool because she's hot, but on the other hand annoys me because I don't think I do.

TeaCup

When I was little my mom looked JUST like Madonna. Curly blonde 80's hair, all the black gothy fishnets and such, neon colored baggy bellyshirts.. My mom looked just like her in Seeking Susan.

Heh, my mom definitly got mistaken for her a lot in N'awlins. I have the CUTEST pictures of her. =]

xolovinyoo

im always** mistaken as the asian mary kate & ashley. ive got that at least over 10 times and me&my friends have counted too lmao

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
since i've been on specktra..some have said that i look like Kimora lee simmons..not so sure though haha.

i just looked at your profile pic and omgg you are beautiful! you do look like kimora!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Oh my god Viva! I see it too, you are both too cute.

Thanks!
When ever I see hairspray, So many people tell me I look a lot like her. I sorta disagree.

archangeli

A couple years ago I was planning on attending an afternoon recital of my friend's, so I had dressed up a bit for the day (all black, my sexy bitch boots) and I was out getting some lunch so I had a big pair of sunglasses on.

I was crossing the street and 3 paparazzi guys randomly came at me with their cameras aimed, then recognized me (or rather, they DIDN'T recognize me LOL) and put down their cameras, sulking away.

This was around the time of the Toronto International Film Festival. I wonder who they thought I was
winks.gif