Have you ever met anyone famous? Post a pic!

OliviaChristine

I met and hung out with Shock G from Digital Underground. He was a cool dude. I met Bill Maher, and he was an ass. I met the guys from Fishbone, and a couple of the guys from Korn. I went to a small party at Jermaine O'Neal's(basketball player) house. When I worked at a vintage clothing store, I helped Wendie Malick (Nina Van Horn from just shoot me) pick out clothes. I met Houston rapper Bun B from UGK. Also, Art, the lead singer from the band Everclear used to frequent a bar I worked at. :yes:

Temptasia

LOL

I recently met Snipes in Vancouver.

n643635808_301623_3862.jpg

I love Brian Kinney

A year and a half ago I met Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He was really sweet
smiles.gif
I don't have a pic, because I , unfortuantely at the time didn't have a camera with me.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
A year and a half ago I met Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He was really sweet
smiles.gif
I don't have a pic, because I , unfortuantely at the time didn't have a camera with me.

omfg. lucky. i woulda jumped his bones
graucho.gif

natalie75

I've met a few and agree that I have always hated to invade thier space.

Wolfman Jack
Charley Pride (worked for him for a few years)
Tina Turner (no idea where my picture is)
Willy Nelson
Gallagher
Paul James (in the smoke room at an airport
lol.gif
)

I'd like to see a thread of who you'd like to meet?

TWO PEOPLE FOR ME
Tom Jones - OH YESH
Denzel Washington - OH YEAH

Kuuipo

...a number of people!!! The most interesting was Viggo Mortensen. (Not yet famous, but had made some great films like the Indian Runner, etc). He is an awesome painter, a remarkable poet, and eco friendly.

miss_supra

I have met many famous drifters (car sport). I even had dinner with one of them because my friend knows him very well.

I met Hulk Hogan and his son Nick Hogan. Nick is a complete ass and acts as if his shit doesn't stink.

I have also met Die and Shinya from Dir en Grey (japanese band). Their people would not allow pictures!!

That is pretty much it. No one really special.