Heidi Montag

banana1234

i think its the eyes, they dont look like hers anymore, i think if she'd just had the nose, chin and boobs, she would have still looked like herself, its just the eyes that get me, its like it isnt her anymore.

clslvr6spd

What's even more insane, she thinks her new DDD boobs are still TOO small!
She wants to go to a H, because "H is for Heidi" I nearly died when I heard her say that on a interview!
I am all for big boobs. but I hate when you have a small frame and you have 2 HUGE ASS bolt-ons that make you look like you are going to fall over!

Just crazy....

MizzTropical

She made a really bad choice to mess with her face. Shes going to just melt away all of her features over the years until she looks like total plastic.
ssad.gif

obscuria

I feel like it's more of a body dysmorphia issue if you are wiling to go through that many surgeries in one sitting and the surgeries probably won't end. It's kind of sad actually.

Maybe she'll end up like that surgery-built cat lady.

tarnii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
She said that she did it because she wants to be a pop star and it will help her compete with the Britney Spears of the world.

Silly me...I thought Practice and Persistence were what you needed to improve your singing...not Plastic surgery and Pimping your story...I must have been thinking about the wrong P"s.
th_dunno.gif

COBI

I saw clips of a more recent interview where she is now saying that she "is not addicted to plastic surgery".... she's only had "two surgeries: one a few years ago and one this past fall and TWO surgeries years apart does not indicate an issue." and when the interviewer corrected her that the "one surgery last fall was actually TEN procedures", she was pretty much like "la la la la, I can't hear you... it was one surgery... it was one surgery."

In the same interview, her "primary message is that beauty is from within.... but the girls who look up to me (sic) aren't in this business" so her surgery is not an example of what they should do.

It's just sad. Spencer by all accounts was against it (but really they can say anything they want, so who knows.)

It's unfortunate that any doctor would do so many surgeries on anyone, but especially someone so young (without a medical need for reconstructive surgery.) IMHO, a woman at 23 wanting 10 surgeries would seem to need psychological evaluation and body image counseling more than plastic surgery.

kittykit

She looked pretty before the surgery... now she looks scary and strange! She definitely looks older. The last picture doesn't look like her at all.

Shadowy Lady

I don't watch much TV or follow celeb news so I have no idea who the heck she is
th_dunno.gif
. But i did see the article and it's quite sad that she's so insecure. Though not sad enough for me to care; I don't know her, she doesn't seem extremely important to our planet's survival (lol) so if she wants to look ridiculous and stupid that's her choice!

I do hope that she dosen't have a a sea of teenage fans who want to be like her though. Cause that's when things get out of hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnii
Silly me...I thought Practice and Persistence were what you needed to improve your singing...not Plastic surgery and Pimping your story...I must have been thinking about the wrong P"s.
th_dunno.gif

Lol, my thoughts exactly. I'm not a big Britney fan but at least she makes good pop music, not changing her body with surgery every month

Curly1908

Wow. She looks horrible and much older than 23 now. I think she looked best after just having the 1 nose job.

mahonereh

When I saw that cover my jaw dropped! She looks a lot older then she really is. I can understand one or two surgeries if you REALLY feel they will benefit you, but 10+ is really ridiculous and very unhealthy! This girl is all about getting attention.

spectrolite

The woman has seriously messed up her face.
shockt.gif
This new face looks nothing like her and is really scary looking. She looks like an android! 10 plastic surgery procedures can maybe fix what you think is wrong on the outside but they sure as well wont heal whats wrong on the inside.

Boasorte

not much of a Hills fan, but I'm confused when she said she's competing with the Britneys of this world.
Did my beloved B. Spears OD on the plastic surgery too? Say it ain't so!!!

And wow she's 23? I thought she was older.
Who cares though, she's the one who's gonna look effed up when she's older, I'm pretty sure Hollywood isn't making her do that when she was ALREADY gorgeous. Have u guys seen her body? Lovely body, wtf she needed lipo for?

Girl about town

well done Heidi!!! she has managed to remove any trace of personality and character she had in her face. It actually makes me feel sad she was so pretty and she has completely erased all of her lovely features. I have a feeling that Douchebag Spencer is behind her low self esteem!!!

laguayaca

Omysoul!! I also don't watch TV much so I'm always in the dark but when I went to the gcry store last night I saw her on the cover of a mag...at first. Thought t was Paris Hiltn that got a bit plumper but then I saw those before and after I was awed! I agree with all f you she def looks older and totally not her anymore. I googled her and saw an interview it makes me livid she takes up God on her own terms. I saw in the article below the video she plans on posing playboy...come on! Both her and her weirdo husband need to laylow serously like y'all said above the fact that she looks different won't change the fact that she can't sing...duh!

Lauren1981

she looks way different. her smile is the same but that's about it.
i will first say, she's a grown woman so to each is own but i do have my own thoughts on it..........
first, i've never heard of a 23 year CHOOSING to get a brow lift. that's usually something i hear of an older adult getting because of aging or some people with hooded eyelids but her reasoning....... well i dont even know her reason for the browlift other than to create a higher arch in her eyebrows. i could have shown her how to do that with a bic razor if it was that serious.
and then the comment she made while sounding so dramatic like her lifes been so hard because she couldn't wear her hair up on the red carpet because her ears stick out.... wow.
i guess if you've got the money and you don't like anything about your face then do what you want in order to find some contentment in your appearance and improve your self-esteem. do i think it's drastic?? hell to the yeah. am i surprised?? hell to the naw because from the first day of the hills you could tell that girl was gonna go "hollywood" because she was always so wrapped up in being out and around famous people and by the second season all of it had gone to her head. i knew heidi was trippin when she was seen just out on a normal day roaming the streets of beverly hills in leather thigh high boots with a black mini skirt and a hot pink corsette. like, where the fuck are you going.
but as extreme as it is, it's all about one's self-esteem and how we perceive ourselves. it's obvious that her being teased as a kid really got to her and then the media saying shit made all that shit resurface for her so she was just like fuck it. i'll fix it since i can. i will use my nose for example. it's not huge but it's not as small as i would like it to be but i'm honestly content with myself. it doesn't bother me to where i'm staring at it everyday like "fuck man!!" if someone made a comment about it, yeah it woud bother me. i was teased about it growing up from time to time but hey. it is what it is. i'm content with what i have. i think i'm very pretty and at the end of the day it's the nose God gave me.
now, who's to say that i'd feel this EXACT same way and not MAYBE consider a nose job if i were to become famous to the point where i'm constantly in the lime light. i might tough it out and say tell the media to fuck off or i might get fed up and say "hmmmmmmmmm let me go finance a new nose right quick"
extreme or not (and yes i thing it's WAY over the top) we aren't in this girls shoes and don't know how she feels or what she thinks and in the end i guess it about that person's inner happiness
yes.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
well done Heidi!!! she has managed to remove any trace of personality and character she had in her face. It actually makes me feel sad she was so pretty and she has completely erased all of her lovely features. I have a feeling that Douchebag Spencer is behind her low self esteem!!!

i googled some old pics of her. she was a pretty girl already and i agree with a few other posts that she actually added age to herself. but you know what? i don't think spencer was behind her self-esteem. her shit seems deep rooted. spencer fell (well, decided to control) the girl pre-surgery. i think she was just insecure as hell out in hollywood. she loves hollywood and loves being in the middle of everything but i don't think she physically felt like she fit in. just simply saying, i think heidi would have done this whether she was with spence or not. i don't think she was happy with herself already and then seeing herself on tv prob didn't help and then the negative comments obviously effected her more.
at least she's still got that pretty smile but i will be honest. no matter how much that girl alters her appearance its all about the inside and from day one til now i've always looked at heidi like some little girl playing dress up. like desperate to look "hollywood" and she still looks that way to me. new face and all. it's about how you carry yourself and how real/natural you are with yourself and i don't see that in her. i see a chick trying to live up to all the hollywood personas she sees on tv. like seriously, the comment about the red carpet??? i mean, that should be the least of her worries!! how often is heidi on a freakin red carpet??? she's desperate to be famous and it shows