Hello Kitty

MsCuppyCakes

So I noticed a lot of Hello Kitty fans on this site. What do you own? Where do you buy your stuff? What's coming out soon?

I have pj's, 3 necklaces, cell phone charm, spaghetti strap tanks and thongs. I love the new H.K. laptop,
1_62_laptop_hello_kitty_2.jpg

very cute, I kinda want to get it.

gabi1129

i love love love hello kitty. i would die if i could go to neiman marcus and buy one of those necklace's with her in diamonds!

AppleDiva

I love Hello Kitty, but I will not wear Hello Kitty clothes. I have a many HK writing utensils, water bottle, writing pads and notebooks, and I have a travel container that will house pigments, e/s, l/g, and l/l. Target sells Hello Kitty items every season for $1/ea.

Bybs

I LOVE the Hello Kitty Pink Head line by Tarina Tarantino! It's simply divine!

My brother brought me back a whole bunch of Hello Kitty stuff from his trip to Tokyo. *Love you Nathan*

GreekChick

I've never been a die hard fan of any cartoon character, but HK is just so damn cute!!! I've got Hello Kitty tissue paper, pj's, avatars, as well as many wallets bought in Chinatown. The thing is I am too old for this, but it's addictive. My bf has nicknamed me "little girl".
The one thing I've had my eye on is the HK Toaster. Am I the only one who doesn't understand why others find it tacky? I love it!

spectrolite

I love Hello Kitty
eyelove.gif
I've been in love with all things kitty since I was just a kid...
Check out this cute tote bag I just bought recently! It's the purrfect size to take on shopping adventures to MAC.

>_<

GalleyGirl

I just love Sanrio in general. My favorite character was retired a long time ago (he first came out I think in 1992, when I was in middle school), his name was Pata Pata Peppy and he was a fat owl that was too heavy to fly. And he had lots of merchandise with funny "Engrish" type writing. My best friend was into Kero kero keroppi, who was retired awhile back too.
But since the new Sanrio characters don't do it for me anymore, i collect HK stuff now. My mom has gotten me some of the Tarantino jewelry, and I have a few totes and shirts. My boyfriend awhile back got me a purse, but I never use it cause its just a little too little girl looking.

MsCuppyCakes

One is never
lol.gif
too old for Hello Kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I've never been a die hard fan of any cartoon character, but HK is just so damn cute!!! I've got Hello Kitty tissue paper, pj's, avatars, as well as many wallets bought in Chinatown. The thing is I am too old for this, but it's addictive. My bf has nicknamed me "little girl".
The one thing I've had my eye on is the HK Toaster. Am I the only one who doesn't understand why others find it tacky? I love it!

MAC is love

Man, I LOVE Hello Kitty. I have a t-shirt, 2 pj sets, some jewlery, stuff in my office, coin purse, too many things!! She's so damn adorable, I don't care how old I get I'm ALWAYS gonna love her.
winks.gif

Bernadette

I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty and everyone knows it. I was HK for halloween
clap.gif
!
I find a lot of cute HK stuff at Hot Topic and Target. Oh and WetSeal.com has lots of stuff too!

MisStarrlight

I don't care for Hello Kitty all that much (ok, I <3 her a ton), but Badtz Maru is my OBSESSION! For about 8 years I bought absolutely everything with him on it. When Zany Brainy went out of business I went into every one in my area & bought out all of their stuff.

I've been out of the loop for the past few years (makeup took priority over stuff I didn't have any room for in my small apartment), but everytime I am in the Manhattan Mall or in Times Square I go in & buy one of everything they have of Badtz in the store (except the basketball collection-I hated that one). I still need to find $ to get myself the bass guitar though.

MsCuppyCakes

Love this bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I love Hello Kitty
eyelove.gif
I've been in love with all things kitty since I was just a kid...
Check out this cute tote bag I just bought recently! It's the purrfect size to take on shopping adventures to MAC.

>_<

MsCuppyCakes

Wow. I guess I need to go to Hot Topic and Wet Seal.
I haven't been to Target in awhile, Costco/Sam's Club and Trader Joes', are my shopping haunts. Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty and everyone knows it. I was HK for halloween
clap.gif
!
I find a lot of cute HK stuff at Hot Topic and Target. Oh and WetSeal.com has lots of stuff too!

sonodara

I am a HUGE hello kitty fan! Avon has some cute silver hoops with rhinestone hello kitty's hanging off of them as welll as an ankle bracelet. Also have you ever been to www.etsy.com? Check out the following sellers: Kicklet and sweethearsinner; they both make Hello Kitty jewelry; their stuff is awesome!
smiles.gif

TRUEFASHIONISTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
So I noticed a lot of Hello Kitty fans on this site. What do you own? Where do you buy your stuff? What's coming out soon?

I have pj's, 3 necklaces. I saw the new H.K. laptop, very cute, I kinda want to get it.

there's a laptop!! *faints*

eyelove.gif