Her first MAC!

LOCa

I Like How You All Say I Can't Wait Till Whoever Grows Up So I Can Take Them To Get MAC.

I On The Other Hand Can Wait Because My Niece Who Practically Lives Here Is A Nightmare She's 13.

I Know If I Ever Bought Her Anything She'd Just Break It Or Not Take Care of It. I Don't Trust Kids.

CantAffordMAC

Ive never given MAC as a gift but I plan on doing it for my friend for christmas or her birthday next year. she just uses drugstore makeup and its old and i give her my hand me downs lol. she needs concealer and foundation
th_dunno.gif

User93

Hilly, you're so sweet really
thmbup.gif

I have a cousin who is 10 years old, but she is so cute, worries about style already (this makes me thing how fast times change - when i was 10 i was a kid with a big knapsack with books behind my back, now i see my cousin walking around with little cute bags, having already little boyfriends etc heheh). Soon she will be extremely worried about the make-up.
As for her, i would be afraid to give her MAC. It will be like unleasing a dragon. OPENING PANDORA'S BOX.
th_drool.gif
MAC is such an obsession hahha. I have a friend who doesnt use MAC, for her birthday i got her stuff from the MAC store (valentine's lipgelee, msf), i love it tooo much not to give to my good friends.

You're an awesome auntie, Hilly.

jennifer.

i sent my 13 year old daughter a lipglass from fafi and heatherette recently (her first mac products) and it turns out my mom bought her a couple of heatherette things too. hopefully it won't start an addiction because i'll go broke with 2 of them. haha it's cool though, 3 more years and she can get a job!
yahoo.gif