He's got it right.

Shimmer

I'd hold you up to say to your mother, "this kid's gonna be the best kid in the world. This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew." And you grew up good and wonderful. It was great just watching you, every day was like a privilige. Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life.

It's about how hard you can get hit...and keep moving forward.

Shimmer

The first link will send you to that scene in Rocky.
smiles.gif

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
The first link will send you to that scene in Rocky.
smiles.gif

You're gonna eat lightning and crap thunder kid! You're gonna be a greasy fast ITALIAN MONSTER!

Mick owns all.

Shimmer

I love Rocky. I could watch 1, 2, 3, and 6 right now and be happy doing it. 4 and 5 sucked ass but...meh. We can't expect perfection.

Professor Fate

Quote:
I love Rocky. I could watch 1, 2, 3, and 6 right now and be happy doing it. 4 and 5 sucked ass but...meh. We can't expect perfection.

You said Rocky IV sucks?!

OMG!!!!!!
bangin.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
You said Rocky IV sucks?!

OMG!!!!!!
bangin.gif

Well, I shouldn't complain.
Rocky DID stop the cold war.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Well, I shouldn't complain.
Rocky DID stop the cold war.

Rocky can stop hunger, cure cancer, and bring peace to the world......
tong.gif

Trunkmonkey

Nope I'm going to have to go with Chuck on this one. Unless it's a zombie version of Rocky. Then we'd wind up with zombie chuck and zombie rambo. Baaaaaaad juju man real bad.

Shimmer

W/e.
I won that one through logic and application of reasonable expectation of natural cause and effect.

Professor Fate

Quote:
W/e.
I won that one through logic and application of reasonable expectation of natural cause and effect.

To get down and dirty on this one.

Chuck Norris is too busy pushing his total gym on tv and traveling with Mike Huckabee to train and stay in shape. Meanwhile Stallone is shooting HGH and killing fools with his bare hands.

Stallone kills Chuck by breaking his plastic surgery implants in his face and then tearing out his throat with his bare hands.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey
ya just like the Pats won the Superbowl no matter WHAT the scoreboard said at the end
greengrin.gif

The Pats looked like an abused puppy dog after that game. Giants straight stomped a mudhole in their asses.