how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

43 and growing!
flower.gif

macnc50diva

156. I put 1/2 of them all in Mac palettes so I could sell the other half because there's no way even working on face everyday that I could go through them all before they go bad.

rooocelle

I'm kind of a starting lipstick hoarder. I have 12 lipsticks (Viva Glam Rihanna is not in the pic), 9 are LE.
Left to right: Lavender Whip, Oh Oh Oh, Ronnie Red, Plumful, Riri Woo, Talk that Talk, Flat Out Fabulous, Bad Girl Riri, Dangerous, Studded Kiss, Punk Couture.

Jill1228

Is too much an offical number? I'm sure I have more then 20 but less than 35. I was on the quest for the perfect nude at one point and I'm sure that drove up my numbers.
What she said. I don't know my exact number, but it keeps growing

Dimi

Interesting thread! I've never counted mine before, but seeing these replies I'm glad I'm not the only lipstick hoarder! :)

- Up the Amp
- Saint Germain
- Blankety
- Growing Trend
- Dress it Up (Prolong)
- Angel
- Fabby
- Viva Glam IV
- Superior
- Gem of Roses
- Lustre
- Total Wow
- Capricious
- Goes & Goes (Prolong)
- Bust Out
- Myth
- Hibiscus

I still want Girl about Town and Candy Yum Yum

GlamQueen21

The last post that I did about how many lipsticks was back in 2011 of when I had 54 lipsticks and now I'm sitting at over 100 MAC lipsticks now.

MACina

Not as many some ladies here, but still too much for a so called non lip person. (My obsession is still with blushers and cheek products though) Currently i have about 152 mac lipsticks in total (some lippies I just bought and thus are not pictured in the below picture).

All the lipsticks look sooooooooooo pretty in the stand
th_e2cloud9.gif

Wolverina

Alright I've got 198 with three on the way. I'm sitting here regretting old timey B2M like Grid and Lust. Lust was my obsession for a long long time.