how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by kimbunney

110 give or take 5 that are lost in my house somewhere.

i hate when i lose my make up in the house.
U tell me! I dropped my gloss today and spent 10 min looking for it. I have a scrape on my knee so it was like a cirque de soleil balancing act on one foot looking for it everywhere. And then I decided to wear a different gloss.

unraveling

160 mac lipsticks, last time i counted about a month ago.
$16 is super inexpensive for the quality of a mac lipstick. Heck a drugstore lipstick can run $10.
I am glad to know i'm not the only one in triple digits :)

LouGarner

Quote:Originally Posted by unraveling

$16 is super inexpensive for the quality of a mac lipstick. Heck a drugstore lipstick can run $10.

you're right drug store lippies can cost $10 and Chanel, YSL and some other companies lippies are almost twice the price for their lippies

Jaymuhlee

My original 8 MAC babies have multiplied since joining Specktra in April! The original lot was:

1. Girl About Town
  2. Smoked Purple
  3. Potent Fig
  4. Quite Cute
  5. Goes and Goes
  6. RiRi Boy
  7. Plum Bright
  8. Go For It

I sold RiRi Boy because I apparently can't do Retro Mattes, and I've added these to my collection:

1. Head in the Clouds
  2. Playland
  3. Red Balloon
  4. Toying Around
  5. Mangrove
  6. Goddess of the Sea
  7. Pet me, Please
  8. Siren Song
  9. Cosmo

Dominique33

Quote:Originally Posted by unraveling

you're right drug store lippies can cost $10 and Chanel, YSL and some other companies lippies are almost twice the price for their lippies
Here drugstore lipsticks are up to 15 €, MAC lippies are 18, 50 and up to 22€ for the Pedro Lourenço ones, high end ones are 30 to 39 €. MAC lippies are not pricey compared to high end lipsticks and they are truly very good.

unraveling

Here drugstore lipsticks are up to 15 €, MAC lippies are 18, 50 and up to 22€ for the Pedro Lourenço ones, high end ones are 30 to 39 €. MAC lippies are not pricey compared to high end lipsticks and they are truly very good.
i agree 100%

CrimsonQuill157

I just started my MAC collection so I only have 4, or 5 if back-ups count.

Russian Red
Viva Glam III (I love this stuff, think this might be my every day HG lippie)
Instigator
Punk Couture x2

I really want Smoked Purple, Film Noir, Media, Rebel, Heroine, Plumful, Mehr.... I could go on and on.

edit: I just bought Cyber and I've ordered Studded Kiss and a BU of Instigator and Smoked Purple and FOF are in my cart soooooo... MAC addiction is ramping up.
I figured I should update since I've bought a lot more since then.

I have 42, with 3 back ups.

MorenaP

- I have 15 Mac Lipsticks

- Heroine
- Touch
- Verve
- Riri Woo
- Ruby Woo
- Up the Amp
- Taupe
- Diva
- Rebel
- Candy Yum-Yum
- Girl about town
- Viva Glam - Rihanna
- Talk that Talk
- Russian Red
- Dodgy Girl

I am going to guess that I have around 30 right now. I have probably owned 5-10 more that I gave away since the color/formula didn't suit me!