How much do you pay for a hair cut?

Janice

$60 with tip

I'm never blown away by his cuts either... but I've been going to him for long so that's he's even turned into a family friend. He cuts both my sisters and my moms hair too. I need to find someone else now that I moved to another city tho.

melozburngr

45 or so with tip- I can never remember- I just started going to a new girl.. its SOOOO hard to find someone to cut naturally curly hair well! (She rocks though, since she knows what the whole curly hair thing is about, since she has it too)

amandamakeup

my stylist used to charge 45 canadian. last time I went, the bill was $60.00!! now thats alot of cash! but hes worth it...hes awesome!

user2

€ 50 @ Toni & Guy! I love my hair cuts!
P.S.: That includes the color as well!

mrskloo

canuck - you should come more often!
smiles.gif
I've been wanting to visit Canada. One day I'll make it there.

beautifulxdisaster

I feel so cheap, haha. My latest hair cut my friend cut for me, haha with scissors we borrow from some science teacher. And I cut my own bangs. If I do goto a salon it is 30$ with tip.

cinkiss

wow i feel cheap too! I only pay $6 right now, cuase my friend is in beauty school, she does an awesome job and the price is fab!

Lolita

eek, I'm afraid to answer. I normally pay about $125 CAD for cut and color... including tip. I adore my guy and his work though, so I think its worth it.

thenumberdevil

about $50 with tip. coloring at my salon is outrageous though. i want to get my hair paneled (it's super short) but it's gonna cost me something like $120. :-(

GoldieLox

wow i was surprised to see suck low prices.. i dunno why i guess living in cali you get used to the normal price for hair being like 120 and up! i dont pay for my hair because she is a family friend and does for free as a gift to me but i think she charges around 60 - 90 depending on what you get and thats for cut and color.

jasper17

$45 plus a tip. She does an excellent job - very intuitive and just knows what suits me. Worth every penny.

allie02044

i pay $40 for the cut, plus $10 tip. color, now thats a dif. subject. i pay about $200 for a full foil. the most ive paid is $400. i know, im crazy.

jeanna

If I go to a Senior stylist, then $60-$70+. But if I go a level down, it's $50 (prices include wash, cut and style) I usually just get a trim and some layers, and I think it's reasonable. Layering sounds simple enough, but I've seen bad layering jobs done at the cheaper salons. I'm way too attached to my hair to take any chances!